Jeff Lageman ~ ~ ~

kelly

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

One of the many that got a taste of our lifestyle and cant get away.  

But sssshhhhh...meth, murder, disgusting city, etc.  Much better if that's the perception.  Keep the idiots away from the best hidden gem in the country. 

Saw a list yesterday, think might have been on the CNBC site, of the top 5 cities to retire in....Jacksonville was #3, I believe. They listed stuff like avg.home price, taxes, public transportation, but the biggest reason was it's where@JIF lives!?

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Saw a list yesterday, think might have been on the CNBC site, of the top 5 cities to retire in....Jacksonville was #3, I believe. They listed stuff like avg.home price, taxes, public transportation, but the biggest reason was it's where@JIF lives!?

Why are you kissing his ass? He doesn't even live in Jacksonville proper. 

8 minutes ago, section314 said:

lmfao - that all seems accurate except the public transportation part... ;-).  

I remember the day Walton picked him. Man did Kiper kill him and the Jets. Lags turned out to be a good player, just not a value draftwise, I still can remember him running down Jim Kelly and causing a fumble by the sideline. He was one of the good team guys. Never complained and played hard all the time. I wish we could have put Lags motor into Wilk. He would have been a stud. 

9 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

He was the best player on some really bad teams.

Lageman was also responsible for the birth of Chris Russo as Mad Dog. Russo went ballistic after the Jets made that pick, I remember it well, launching him as the first psycho of sports radio

Archived