Senior Bowl- 4 P.M today

faba

Did anyone else see D'Brickashaw get completley owned by a linebacker?

I can't beleive we may waste our pick on this guy..

I don't like Cutler either. I think he has shades of Kerry Collins.

I really wish we would dake D'Angello Williams; he may not have amazing peripherals, but the guy is a football player. Too bad peripherals and computer numbers are the #1 thing Bradway is looking at.

Did anyone else see D'Brickashaw get completley owned by a linebacker?

I can't beleive we may waste our pick on this guy..

D'Brickashaw Ferguson looks like he can be a starting Left Tackle in the NFL.

Make up your freakin' mind already.

No love for me? I mentioned drafting Whitehurst more then 3 times during the course of the past 2 months.

Yea...I haven't read much of your stuff since you went gay. Im not a big fan of the c*ck like Maxman,Who I should add has become your new biggest fan.

Yea...I haven't read much of your stuff since you went gay. Im not a big fan of the c*ck like Maxman,Who I should add has become your new biggest fan.

Since I went gay? You mean since I've actually liked ONE broadway play and gotten some class? Oh yeah, gay, right. And I'm the one whose 17.

Liking one broadway play does not mean you've gotten class, kid. Just means you like to see guys, in tights, prance around on stage. Sometimes they're in a mask. All the time, they're singing.

If you want class, take an etiqute class ;)

Kid? Blow me. You look like a flamming homo who I could eaisly knock down anytime.

Actually, I'd say about 70% of the people in the play were WOMEN.

Singing? Oh so something against music?

Get a life.

Kid? Blow me. You look like a flamming homo who I could eaisly knock down anytime.

Get a life.

So... we establish the fact that you think you're a 17 year old bad ass who can do no wrong? Oh, and clearly can't take a joke.

70% women, 30% gay men, whatever...

Y'know what? This is just going to go nowhere, and you clearly don't get it, so I'm not even going to bother trying to joke with you. You clearly take things way too seriously. Did someone steal your lunch money as a tyke? talk about an inferiority complex.

Get a life.

It was a joke barishnakoff, lighten up.

Smizzy I'm cryin' here.

124, does "showtunes" ring a bell?

I'm glad you liked Phantom- i took my ex to see it the second night it played- that's right, the night after opening night. Sarah brightman, Michael Crawford, the original cast. Some things you gotta do to keep the peace.

It was aight. I just wouldnt be downloading the deformed freak as my avatar.

Archived