Jets Season Predictions

44 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And the last time the Jets played the Ravens, Geno Smith tore you a new ass with his surgically repaired jaw. I’m very impressed with the amount of audacity you have.

The Ravens will smile the Jets next year on TNF, wow they lost to the Jets in regular season game. You completely avoided my last comment too. I will admit that lose was very embarrassing but you jets fans are so annoying. The ravens have been in the NFL less then half the amount the jets have and still have more Super Bowls. But you guys will probably be offended by this post cause everyone is soft these days so go ahead and ban me

• Thumb Down 4

24 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Here's a guy who takes the time to create an account on another teams board and write a long post just to piss people off. I'm 100% certain of his maturity and satisfaction in life.

There is going to be a lot more of this since school is now out... kids are on the Internets and have too much free time... haha

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

The Ravens will smile the Jets next year on TNF, wow they lost to the Jets in regular season game. You completely avoided my last comment too. I will admit that lose was very embarrassing but you jets fans are so annoying. The ravens have been in the NFL less then half the amount the jets have and still have more Super Bowls. But you guys will probably be offended by this post cause everyone is soft these days so go ahead and ban me

The Ravens will smile?? What is smile in this case? You will admit that loss...? We just want you to talk with coherence and not babble with misspellings, missing words, and incorrect words.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

I love how you start this post off with such a bad ass boom and then slowly revert back into a puss by the end of the post lmao. 

Cool stuff. You must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do this kind of stuff. 

Neat. Very Neat.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Raiders offense line easily a top five unit.  Where are Jets getting pressure from.  Interior - Nope lg R Incognito , C Rodney Hudson , and RG Gabe Jackson easily handle your interior defense line.

You're hilarious. Keep pimping the 35-year-old crazy person who took last year off. Incognito is not even a lock to make the team, much less dominate at his position. It's unlikely that he and Burfect will both manage to get out of training camp alive, but if Incognito is the survivor, he's likely to face a suspension for threatening to shoot up a funeral home. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

How can you guys roast the ravens when you’re all Jet fans 

Because Ravens don't have a QB on their team any more (LJ is a RB that throws... lets see if that lasts longer then RG3)... Ravens lost their defensive QB to the Jets no less... Ravens lost their best WRs, drafted an injured WR to replace them... And their biggest acquisitions in FA were a RB that lost his job and is always hurt and a safety coming off a horrific injury.

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I love how you start this post off with such a bad ass boom and then slowly revert back into a puss by the end of the post lmao. 

Cool stuff. You must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do this kind of stuff. 

Neat. Very Neat.

I’m 16 and it’s the middle of summer I have a lot of time actually and why do you keep saying puss instead pussy 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Here's a guy who takes the time to create an account on another teams board and write a long post just to piss people off. I'm 100% certain of his maturity and satisfaction in life.

I have satisfaction in my life because I’ve seen a super bowl in my life unlike most of you

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

It's obvious that he doesn't know the difference between your and you're 

I do, your can be used in sentence by “It must suck to realize your favorite team is the Jets. “

You’re “You’re all overreacting about this and it’s really funny.”

I came here to get amusement and you guys did not disappoint. I appreciate you all giving me a lot of laughs.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, SamSanchez146 said:

I do, your can be used in sentence by “It must suck to realize your favorite team is the Jets. “

You’re “You’re all overreacting about this and it’s really funny.”

I came here to get amusement and you guys did not disappoint. I appreciate you all giving me a lot of laughs.

I completely disagree with you, but gotta admit - this was funny!

• Haha 1