Cannizaro at it again

Barton

go check out his latest Bradway bashing article.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/62771.htm

"Let's delicately call Heath Miller another one that got away from the Jets."

~~~~~~

Somebody tell the fat bastard that Heath Miller put up mediocre numbers, and isnt even a top 10 tight end.

Stats of player X: 39recs 459 yards

Stats of player Y: 29recs 324 yards

Jolley = Player Y

Heath Miller = Player X

Heath Miller had Ben Roethlisberger. Jolley had Chad with a broken wing, Testaverde and Brooks Bollinger.

Cannizaro is a moron. I would do that Jolley trade 10 times over again.

That trade got us a pick which we used on Cedric Houston, Mike Nugent and another pick which we used to trade up for Kerry Rhodes.

Call me crazy but I'll take Cedric Houston, Mike Nugent, Doug Jolley and Kerry Rhodes over Heath Miller every sunday.

Cannizaro is a weeping little baby.

well the value of the 1st round pick for jolley straight up was highway robbery, and theres no debating that barton

put all those guys together(esp at the end of next year, when rhodes will have a year under mangini)....vs heath miller, then yes, i agree we have the potential to get the better part of that deal.

And something else to support your arguement...while some people might say that miller was a rookie, so hes going to get better, if you look at the vast majority of the "top" TE's in the league, they all had great rookie years, and stayed at that level...not often do you see TE's develop over a couple of years. With that, unless hes an exception, i dont think he'll get much better.

Cannizaro has been such a prick since Herm left. What ever happened to unbiased journalism. I can't even read his garbage anymore because he is consistenly bitching and moaning about everything. Hey Mark, just because you got your panties in a bind doesn't mean you have to continue this silly vendetta....

well the value of the 1st round pick for jolley straight up was highway robbery, and theres no debating that barton

QUOTE]

Wait, we trade a first rounder for Jolley? I thought that we traded down and picked up other picks. Isn't the down and dirty of the trade Jolley, Nugent and Houston for Miller?

I heard him on Michael Kay the other day. He said that the Jets were obviously willing to take a step back because they hired such a young coach. Step back from what? THE JETS WERE 4-12 LAST YEAR!!!! 3, 2 or 1 wins next year is a step back, anything else is progress!!! He's getting no insider info from his leak (the leak is now in KC) so he will take every opportunity to dump on the Mangini hire.

SJ...

I just read what you wrote (the post that was deleted). It was way over the line. WAY. Unless you have proof of such things, don't post it here.

If you want to knock Canizzaro's writing go for it. But do not blast him personally especially on the level that you did. His weight and any other personal matters have no bearing on the subject at all.

Really hope this is clear.

SJ...

I just read what you wrote (the post that was deleted). It was way over the line. WAY. Unless you have proof of such things, don't post it here.

If you want to knock Canizzaro's writing go for it. But do not blast him personally especially on the level that you did. His weight and any other personal matters have no bearing on the subject at all.

Really hope this is clear.

whats with the fat references ? i didnt make any?

sarcasim has to be vieled as truth to be as such.

sorry, you dont see the humor when in fact the affliction is 100% right.

if u r to the point where legalities have u concerned i will put the brakes on many of the sarcastic halftruths,,,,,,,

sorry,,,,,,,,

whats with the fat references ? i didnt make any?

sarcasim has to be vieled as truth to be as such.

sorry, you dont see the humor when in fact the affliction is 100% right.

if u r to the point where legalities have u concerned i will put the brakes on many of the sarcastic halftruths,,,,,,,

sorry,,,,,,,,

SJ- I was the snitch on that post, I will stand up to that.

What you wrote was borderline libelous, and I am not talking about weight issues.

While probably nothing could come of it, it is best not to libel someone when there are other options. Unless you have concrete evidence of what you were saying is the truth, you just can't go around slinging mud.

SJ- I was the snitch on that post, I will stand up to that.

What you wrote was borderline libelous, and I am not talking about weight issues.

While probably nothing could come of it, it is best not to libel someone when there are other options. Unless you have concrete evidence of what you were saying is the truth, you just can't go around slinging mud.

man, why am i not surprised,,,

but i dont remember a fat reference, just a booze reference

search it up from your harddrive dual system backup and triple index it and send 3 copies to Max. That will make your day.

And the next time someone says Herm is a idiot I expect 3 copies over possible libelous action,,,

un freakin real.

man, why am i not surprised,,,

but i dont remember a fat reference, just a booze reference

search it up from your harddrive dual system backup and triple index it and send 3 copies to Max. That will make your day.

And the next time someone says Herm is a idiot I expect 3 copies over possible libelous action,,,

un freakin real.

SJ-For whatever it is worth, I have never sent an "inappropriate post" report on this site. Believe that if you want to or not.

Calling someone an idiot is MUCH different than what you accused. FAR different area.

One is an opinion, you were reporting this man's condition as a fact. If you can't see the difference, well that is on you

SJ-For whatever it is worth, I have never sent an "inappropriate post" report on this site. Believe that if you want to or not.

Calling someone an idiot is MUCH different than what you accused. FAR different area.

One is an opinion, you were reporting this man's condition as a fact. If you can't see the difference, well that is on you

man, lighten up Francis.

are u this anal in real life?

man, lighten up Francis.

are u this anal in real life?

You know SJ, you play the victim so well.

It is always someone elses fault, other than your own inability to sense things that other people take as common sense.

Wahhhh-I got kicked off a board today

Wahhhh-Someone's opinion is different than mine-I will make fun of them

Wahhhhh-Dinobot says the Jets will go 14-2

Wahhh-My post got deleted-Quit it you jerks.

SJ-I will do you the favor of not answering any more of your posts. Do the same to me if that floats your boat.

cannazzaro is right, dumbway is a moron. the 4 year neglect of the o-line is proof of that, besides the blown tenders of coles and morton, dumbass trades for drob and mccatchless, etc....

he improved the jets so much that a 9-7 team he inherited and gravy-trained into 3 playoff appearances has been turned into a mess. the longer dracula remains in the g.m. office, the worse off we'll be.

wake up , woody. send him to k.c. to rejoin his buddy herm.

cannazzaro is right, dumbway is a moron. the 4 year neglect of the o-line is proof of that, besides the blown tenders of coles and morton, dumbass trades for drob and mccatchless, etc....

he improved the jets so much that a 9-7 team he inherited and gravy-trained into 3 playoff appearances has been turned into a mess. the longer dracula remains in the g.m. office, the worse off we'll be.

wake up , woody. send him to k.c. to rejoin his buddy herm.

He inherited a team with a horrible cap problem.

Diss the McCareins contract all you want, but the trade was not a bad one. Name me 1 WR that was available in that pick which we traded, that is better than McCareins......

Chad Morton? Who cares. Coles I see your point, but no GM is perfect.

Neglecting the Oline was foolish. But dont forget he drafted Kareem McKenzie, and we had a very very good Oline while Bradway was GM until this season where injuries played a part and McKenzie had to go with that contract.

Only note that the HC had some input on draft day, didn't he? Was he off motivating in some ballroom to the tune of $17,500 per? Or is the "anonymous source" continually blameless no matter what? With both McCareins and Jolley(I know-it wasn't exactly a #1 but a swap, what ever), the Jets gave up draft picks for vets when if they had kept the pick they could've filled the hole anyway. Same with D-Rob(which I still think could work out). This was a "win now" team furing the whole Edwards Error. And if you want to blame Bradway, blame the "anonymous soruce" too.

So many others said it best. The trade down with Oakland was a good one, for it netted us several players.

If Cannizarro wants to rate the players head to head, that is one thing. Miller definelty had a better season, but you really can't. I would think that most people or GMs would do that deal, basically getting Miller/Nugent and Houston in addition to Jolley.

Jolley sucks though. Let's be honest. The man was barely getting any run with the first team in practice, and never made s erious challenge to reclaim the #1 spot from Baker.

Jolley is a terrible blocker, and couldn't even hold onto the few passes that came his way. People want to blame his lack of production on the status of ou qbs, but even when Fiedler and Pennington were healthy, he did little, if anything to avoid the bust label.

Now, I'll also offer up the fact that both players might be aksed to do different things for different teams, but also keep in mind that Jolley had Heimerdinger calling the plays, the same Heimerdinger that had great success with Shannon Sharpe in Denver, and Frank Wychek/Ben Troupe/Erron Kinney in Tennessee. Tight ends flourished under him, yet Jolley was near non existant. Meanwhile, Miller, playing in an offense that uses its' tight ends primarily as blockers(ie. Mark Bruener) had a good year. Great? No, but good.

Overall, one offense does not really use its tight ends as weapons, and Miller excelled, yet Jolley played in an offense that usually takes advantage of their tight ends and he was abysmal.

It is what it is. Jolley sucks. He sucked his last few years in Oakland, and he did nothing to shake that label last year.

Maybe with a healthy qb he rebounds, but I don't feel confident at all about him proving me wrong.

You know SJ, you play the victim so well.

It is always someone elses fault, other than your own inability to sense things that other people take as common sense.

Wahhhh-I got kicked off a board today

Wahhhh-Someone's opinion is different than mine-I will make fun of them

Wahhhhh-Dinobot says the Jets will go 14-2

Wahhh-My post got deleted-Quit it you jerks.

SJ-I will do you the favor of not answering any more of your posts. Do the same to me if that floats your boat.

i cant let that go unanswered. you just happen to be a very dry, know it all pain in the ass who has nothing better to do than to be a pain in the ass. there, now i will ignore you and you can ignore me.

But you do provide comic relief for a few of us.

Archived