Gase Calls out Players for not Knowing Assignments

JetNation

Gase you suck. Stop putting all the blame on your players. I think only Greg Williams is putting in the work to win games. It sucks, he has D. Roberts and Trumaine Johnson as his CB's. Jamal Adams finally made a play but you and I could have made that play. That pass was way overthrown. Jamal needs to make plays when we are still in the games. I give him credit, he returned it back for a pick 6. Need more dawgs.

7 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The alternative is acknowledging that the person we just fired/are about to fire wasn't the one thing holding us back from contention. For real this time you guys.

I guess or we could just acknowledge the truth.  The Jets suck for myriad of reasons.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I guess or we could just acknowledge the truth.  The Jets suck for myriad of reasons.

It's not even myriad. It's three things instead of one. So everybody is contorting themselves dumb over a difference of two things. Because they don't want to have to sit through what doing it right looks like. Deep down everybody knows it's fool's gold but they neeeeed it.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

“When the quarterback shouts out ‘Zebra 52 Delta 36’ you run 10 yards and make a sharp right”

If wide receivers can’t figure this out after having the playbook since April that ain’t on Coach Gase.

SAR I

either way, gase is in the top seat so he 's going to get the heat.  at the same time the newly acquired receivers like berrios, bellamy, and thomas aren't doing so much.

27 minutes ago, rangerous said:

either way, gase is in the top seat so he 's going to get the heat.  at the same time the newly acquired receivers like berrios, bellamy, and thomas aren't doing so much.

Or, anyone with a brain can see that Gase is down two quarterbacks and his third should be bagging groceries.

"Hey!  The receivers aren't doing much!  You suck Gase!"  As if Sam Darnold has played all three games and looks clueless out there.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, this post is a 1.

SAR I

The entire team sucks minus Bell, Mosley and our punter and kicker. Everyone else has been a major disappointment. Don't give me this Jamal Bigmouth Adams pick 6 crap. He doesn't make plays when we need to stop the other team from murdering us with big plays. He makes plays when the game is already over.

4 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

The entire team sucks minus Bell, Mosley and our punter and kicker. Everyone else has been a major disappointment. Don't give me this Jamal Bigmouth Adams pick 6 crap. He doesn't make plays when we need to stop the other team from murdering us with big plays. He makes plays when the game is already over.

We said the same thing in 2002.  And then we got a healthy quarterback under center and won the division.  I can find the newspaper articles and the forum posts from back then if you'd like, it was the exact same thing.  OL sucks, Curtis Martin is shot, we have good receivers and Testaverde can't get them the ball, the whole script right now played out back then too.

We just took a 3rd string quarterback to Foxboro.  The loss shouldn't surprise you.  It's all about Philadelphia and the start of a turnaround when we have all our pieces back healthy.

SAR I