JetNation Gatherings, Parties, Etc.

TomShane

I'm putting this in the Announcement column. As we start getting closer to the draft and the season, we'll be announcing some stuff coming up where everyone can get together and have JetNation-style fun. And no, Savage, you may not bring the sheep. :lol:

Our VP of Marketing, Brenda, will have some announcements upcoming...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing is "official" yet, but it looks like the Draft Day parties are gonna be held at:

NYC - ESPN Zone

NJ - Fox & Hound Pub and Grille

LI - Jillians of Farmingdale

Any word on where the "Girls Of JetNation" will be appearing?

Nothing is "official" yet, but it looks like the Draft Day parties are gonna be held at:

NYC - ESPN Zone

rumor is that this starts early!! if so i might be able to make the NYC one..before i head uptown to relive the plagues with the in-law family :shock:

It officially starts at noon. They open the doors at either 11:00 or 11:30. But the lines start forming at 6 AM!

6am??? oh holy moses!!! well just let me know if anyone is going and standing ;) a little football before matzoh ball soup and brisket ;)

MY coors lite girls are back in ACTION...Helen is back for the holidays.....Her an Mimi will be working at Jenks this Saturday the 26th...Perhaps I will have JETNATION Tees to give out to the GIRLS!!

Anyway hpoe to see some of you at JENKS in Point Pleasant this weekend!

NYC - ESPN Zone

where is fox and hounds pub...sounds like a strip joint,haha

I wanna go to Manhattan this year I believe. Jillians was cool last year, but I think more people venture into the city. So see you there Bren!!!...How come there's no pic of me Bren?....you have them all...make it a good one please... :mrgreen:

It officially starts at noon. They open the doors at either 11:00 or 11:30. But the lines start forming at 6 AM!

I got there at about 8:30 am last year (ESPN ZONE) and was about 20th inline about 9am it started getting packed when people from The paramount at the garden found out all the tickets for the draft were handed out the night before and the folks from the garden sent everyone to the JETS draftday party at the ESPN zone, someone may want to find out when the javits center is handing out tickets for the draft this year.....

I got there at about 8:30 am last year (ESPN ZONE) and was about 20th inline about 9am it started getting packed when people from The paramount at the garden found out all the tickets for the draft were handed out the night before and the folks from the garden sent everyone to the JETS draftday party at the ESPN zone, someone may want to find out when the javits center is handing out tickets for the draft this year.....

THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION...

I had FoxJet contact both my contact at the NFL & the Javitz over the draft. Neither side could give information of how many seats, when they give away the seats...

When we know, I'll let everyone else know...

I'm making the trek to Manhattan on draft w/e. It is imperative that I find out what time one MUST get in line....(lines...are you kidding me?)....I've heard 7:00am, 8:00am. If that is the case, I'll find some other place to go to.....There are what? 2,000 drinking establishments in NYC? 7:00am - just standing there for 5 hours? Ridiculous. Do you have any idea how much walking around and shopping I can do in 5 hours!? :lol:

Archived