I've never been so invested in the wed participation report

So many question marks. Mosely, Williams, Darnold. Will we actually have an NFL quality QB this week? Will Mosely finally be back from the groin pull. (giggity) And will Q start to live up to his draft position? I expect Darnold to continue to be sidelined, but seriously our defense needs Mosely back, and could use the extra guy for rotation on the line. The other big question mark is; who will be the players practicing with the starting o-line? 

• Upvote 1

Those reports don't usually come out until about 4p/5p or so 

they get posted on the nflcommunications website and then everyone tweets the important bits

it should be noted that even limited participation guys miss games every week 

and guys who don't practice all week somehow suit up on Sunday

all this is to say making meaningful analysis out of the participation reports is guess work at best 

the reason I know all this is because I have a log in and I'm waiting on this reports too... for all the teams, all the linemen 
I write an article every Thursday since 2013 and lineup predictions based on practice participation are often proven wrong by inactive time 12 noon on sunday 

Tyron Smith could miss all week and still somehow manage to play etc. 

for Darnold it will probably say Limited and that could mean anything  - FULL means he's going to start 

• Upvote 3

Darnold will be limited and we won’t be able to gather much from it. Mosley and Jenkins won’t participate and aren’t expected to play. Early word is Q Williams and D Thomas could be back this week.

at this point best case scenario to have this team together (Darnold/Herndon/Mosley/Jenkins/Copeland) will be week 6

• Upvote 2