Darnold Demeanor

KRL

Just now, KRL said:

Still has a ton to learn but no matter the nonsense fans/media want to bring up
Darnold has the demeanor of an "old veteran":

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/sam-darnold-we-are-going-to-go-out-and-execute

Gives him a foundation to succeed no matter the outside noise

Getting blown for talking a good game after playing a sh*tty one seems more like a foundation to fail but okay.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 3

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Getting blown for talking a good game after playing a sh*tty one seems more like a foundation to fail but okay.

The NFL knows they fooked up with the Ghost stuff. They are running interference.

Personally if they said we have to Mic up a player again, I’d give it to the long snapper or punter. 

Sam will do great, doing color commentary for USC v UCLA games in five years time.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Your agenda is no different than the agenda of those you hate. You are like a vegetarian that thinks no one should eat meat just because they don’t. Teetotalers during the prohibition. Etc etc. 

• Upvote 4

He was great in many ways and then gase came along and now he is saying stuff like 'the coach is good he gives me only  one thing to think about.'

Gase stinks far worse than I had imagined.

The oline half this forum was complaining about for 3 years is killing the QB.

If I ever ever hear again the moronic apologists saying 'Oh you are smarter than a professional football gm!!?!?" I'll have a stroke.

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Still has a ton to learn but no matter the nonsense fans/media want to bring up
Darnold has the demeanor of an "old veteran":

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/sam-darnold-we-are-going-to-go-out-and-execute

Gives him a foundation to succeed no matter the outside noise

I certainly hope so.  One of the things that I think is special about him is his ability to bounce back from adversity.  Typically within game though!  This past game was the first one that gave me some doubts.  But hopefully he'll be good. 

We'll find out a lot more in the next week or two.