Join me in DC

kevinc855

10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

For redskins game. Tickets are available by Jets tunnel. I have secured two just to let Johnson and Gase hear what I have to say about this clown show. Hope to see you there

Gase won’t be there, after the Giants clean our clock, the revolt will be in full affect and Chicken sh*t Johnson’s will soil himself and throw Gase under the bus.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

For redskins game. Tickets are available by Jets tunnel. I have secured two just to let Johnson and Gase hear what I have to say about this clown show. Hope to see you there

I was planning on going to this game. No way in hell am I taking the trip now.

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

About 15 of us from Charlotte are going, unfortunately.  We committed a few weeks back.   There is a DC Jets club as well and I believe they are getting together Saturday night. 

Is marijuana legal there? It's the only way you'll catch me at a game any time soon. Marijuana and Shrooms.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app