Bless Austin looks good

jeTMAC

On 11/25/2019 at 5:03 AM, Philc1 said:

I was watching the clip from ESPN’s pregame and Tedy Bruschi acted like this was such an easy win for the raiders the game might as well not be played 

Long term steroid abuse leads to delusions. Maybe Bruschi flashed back and thought that Belicheat* was coaching the Raiders and had the D signals videoed, the balls deflated, the Raiders QB radios jammed while his QB radio was never cut off. Not to mention the ref's in his pocket. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Big_Slick said:

Long term steroid abuse leads to delusions. Maybe Bruschi flashed back and thought that Belicheat* was coaching the Raiders and had the D signals videoed, the balls deflated, the Raiders QB radios jammed while his QB radio was never cut off. Not to mention the ref's in his pocket. 

Tedy Bruschi is an unlikable douchenozzle even his teammates on the patriots hated him he was a known rat who would run to Belicheat and rat out teammates if they ever partied 

Rodney Harrison on NBC OMFG what an obnoxious assclown.  

And I’m not saying this as an anti-patriot homer I like Reggie Miller as an announcer on TNT 

• Upvote 1