The NFL Will Be Back....

TNJet

After the Patriots facade, publicity, officiating fix is over. Mark my word the league will be more like it used to be for our Jets once Brady is gone. Bill is a good coach, but the Fixes start and end with Brady. He is the leagues golden boy with the refs. Once he's out, the Afc east can be competitive like it was in the 90s, once again. I just hope he's gone sooner rather than later. Having my hopes crushed by week 5 is starting to be like puke in my mouth over and over again. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TNJet said:

After the Patriots facade, publicity, officiating fix is over. Mark my word the league will be more like it used to be for our Jets once Brady is gone. Bill is a good coach, but the Fixes start and end with Brady. He is the leagues golden boy with the refs. Once he's out, the Afc east can be competitive like it was in the 90s, once again. I just hope he's gone sooner rather than later. Having my hopes crushed by week 5 is starting to be like puke in my mouth over and over again. 

Yes it has been a Brady league but we also have to blame the commissioner with all these stupid rule changes so you can slow the game down to halt. How many penalties and reviews can we see. And how many games you see no defense being allowed to play in a game.  Sorry it is just hard to watch. I had the NFL package for years but gave it up three years ago.  Bring back the 1970'S and 1980'S Pro Football.  

• Upvote 1