Bowl Game - Iowa USC (Draft Prospects)

JTJet

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The red flag with him is gonna be in his flexibility. I think he’ll put up explosion and power stats that are perfectly fine but his bend will be the variable that can break him as a prospect.

He’s probably going to test and play like a Bosa. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TNJet said:

D line? Lol you guys crack me up. Sure!! He might be another Quinnen in the NFL! Yay!

I'm not demanding he be drafted, but Edge and DT are different positions, yes I would prefer we go offense for damn sure. 

I've been one of the most vocal people on here bashing Williams, I get it. 

However, Espenaza looks and plays like an alpha male beast of a man while Q looks like he wears a diaper and uses a pacifier instead of a mouthpiece. Big difference. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I'm not demanding he be drafted, but Edge and DT are different positions, yes I would prefer we go offense for damn sure. 

I've been one of the most vocal people on here bashing Williams, I get it. 

However, Espenaza looks and plays like an alpha male beast of a man while Q looks like he wears a diaper and uses a pacifier instead of a mouthpiece. Big difference. 

Q was a beast in college. 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He’s got that Jason Peters thing where he doesn’t look like he should be that agile but then he’s mauling someone on the second level.

Nailed it, that is a great comparison. I even think Wirfs is more agile than Peters.

Just now, New York Mick said:

You can only compare how both played in college. We have no idea how Espenaza is going to look in the NFL. 

Ok not arguing that part, Espenaza still plays meaner though, and my biggest point is that he looks the part of a violent angry pass rusher. Q looks like his face belongs on a bottle of baby food. 

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He was a stupid pick but you can’t take away how he played in college granted one season. 

That's the point. He played good ONE season in college on a stacked team that blew out every opponent. He ran the 40, looked fat, and wouldn't test at anything else. So far he has lived up to those accolades.

Just now, JTJet said:

Ok not arguing that part, Espenaza still plays meaner though, and my biggest point is that he looks the part of a violent angry pass rusher. Q looks like his face belongs on a bottle of baby food. 

Q looks like a kid but was a beast for one season. Epenesa was a beast for two season so he has that over him. Either way I don’t want him or any other defensive player in the first 3 rounds especially not DL. 

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

But he was still good. 

It sure didn't correlate to his rookie season. It's kinda amazing how a DLineman that can rush the passer every play on a stacked Bama team looked good, and then flames out in the NFL when he also has to play the run.

Bye, bye, passrushing DT. The red flags were burning in the streets befoe the pick was in.

Just now, RobR said:

It sure didn't correlate to his rookie season. It's kinda amazing how a DLineman that can rush the passer every play on a stacked Bama team looked good, and then flames out in the NFL when he also has to play the run.

Bye, bye, passrushing DT. The red flags were burning in the streets befoe the pick was in.

The Jets have a list of DL that have done that. 

38 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He’s got that Jason Peters thing where he doesn’t look like he should be that agile but then he’s mauling someone on the second level.

33 minutes ago, RobR said:

Nailed it, that is a great comparison. I even think Wirfs is more agile than Peters.

His high-hipped body type is actually very similar to Kelvin Beachum.