best jets site

BigOrangeJetFan

This by far is the best Jets forum...unlike other back stabbing forums, this one tells it like it is...imagine being a moderator on another Jets forum and get replaced for no reason...better yet, this other forum didn't even have the nuts to let this moderator know and this guy posted even when no one showed up on many a day...hey, it all comes out in the wash. I am a strong believer in that.

So, Jet Nation...you have my vote as a forum that not only is informative with great posters, but no punches thrown behind one's back...:cheers:

This by far is the best Jets forum...unlike other back stabbing forums, this one tells it like it is...imagine being a moderator on another Jets forum and get replaced for no reason...better yet, this other forum didn't even have the nuts to let this moderator know and this guy posted even when no one showed up on many a day...hey, it all comes out in the wash. I am a strong believer in that.

So, Jet Nation...you have my vote as a forum that not only is informative with great posters, but no punches thrown behind one's back...:cheers:

The only punch from behind that happens here is the Donkey ;)

FL,

Really sorry to hear that. I knew you were a mod so I always wondered what happened. Not sure of the story so all I can say is somebody else's loss is our gain. Glad you are here!

One thing that is wrong though. There is plenty of punches behind closed doors here. Smizzy and Guns punch like girls though so nobody notices.

I will take your advice and when we fire FABA....we will at least send him an email notifying him!!! :P

FL,

Really sorry to hear that. I knew you were a mod so I always wondered what happened. Not sure of the story so all I can say is somebody else's loss is our gain. Glad you are here!

One thing that is wrong though. There is plenty of punches behind closed doors here. Smizzy and Guns punch like girls though so nobody notices.

I will take your advice and when we fire FABA....we will at least send him an email notifying him!!! :P

I would rather be backstabbed if you do not mind- i will give you a choice keep me or Foley

Bob, you got me again.

Being a high and mighty editor, you used a word I have no idea what it means.

Congrats.

see now that is surprising tx.. i thought you would be able to decifer a spelling error... with your "keen" intellect... :roll:

see now that is surprising tx.. i thought you would be able to decifer a spelling error... with your "keen" intellect... :roll:

See that's the problem gg, Bob is never wrong and would never mis-spell a word.

Therefore, I have to deduce it is I word that I do not know, keen intellect and all.

Archived