Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

If we don't reach consensus  Mod will probably random .org the lynch

I decided on Drums because the minute Ape threw my name out there, he was all over it. And when I looked to get feedback from you on what hopefully will be the last vote of the game, he was all over my acquiescing to you. If you are Scum, you have hoodwinked me.... but I think you are also a townie.

I was originally going with Decker but Drums frenetic attacks made me rethink my decision.

I am actually enjoying this game here at the end. It's a shame it's taken a week for this revelation!  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I decided on Drums because the minute Ape threw my name out there, he was all over it. And when I looked to get feedback from you on what hopefully will be the last vote of the game, he was all over my acquiescing to you. If you are Scum, you have hoodwinked me.... but I think you are also a townie.

I was originally going with Decker but Drums frenetic attacks made me rethink my decision.

I am actually enjoying this game here at the end. It's a shame it's taken a week for this revelation!  

I've wrapped my mind around the thought it's Drums but Ape makes a point. You want us to believe you try to go back and actually make a case. 

This is your first game you're in the final rounds, guy you have to put in work if not I'm going to vote for you.

Understand that with every death you get info if I die next it will be the same thing. 

As long as town wins if you are town you win too. If you're scum then gfy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

I've wrapped my mind around the thought it's Drums but Ape makes a point. You want us to believe you try to go back and actually make a case. 

This is your first game you're in the final rounds, guy you have to put in work if not I'm going to vote for you.

Understand that with every death you get info if I die next it will be the same thing. 

As long as town wins if you are town you win too. If you're scum then gfy. 

I like that. Good way to look at it. I can end my Mafia career undefeated if the rest of you guys and gals don't blow it. If I go out your margin of error will be smaller.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying./ You and I have been on the same page on a number of votes. I'm willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts. I got your back .... even if the Ape doesn't trust me.

So remind me... who's the play? Drums or Decker?Robot Reaction GIF

The post he copy/pasted buddies up to Gatabot... asks her who to vote.

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Possible Revisionist history makes it sound like he made a choice. Hmmm?

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Sorry man, I was voting for Decker and had your back until you shat the bed. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The post he copy/pasted buddies up to Gatabot... asks her who to vote.

Possible Revisionist history makes it sound like he made a choice. Hmmm?

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sorry man, I was voting for Decker and had your back until you shat the bed. 

Still not sure how I "shat that bed"? Does that mean you think Gata is a scum? Because my checking in with her if she was not a Scum would mean I was looking to lynch a scum. Was it because I asked whether it was you or Decker on the hit list? Your name had been bandied about, but Decker was my target and I was getting the public sentiment.

Oh well.... we'll see soon enough. @Jetsfan80 can we move the cutoff date up to midnight tonight? I'm off Monday and don't want this thing dragging into the weekend.

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Still not sure how I "shat that bed"? Does that mean you think Gata is a scum? Because my checking in with her if she was not a Scum would mean I was looking to lynch a scum. Was it because I asked whether it was you or Decker on the hit list? Your name had been bandied about, but Decker was my target and I was getting the public sentiment.

Oh well.... we'll see soon enough. @Jetsfan80 can we move the cutoff date up to midnight tonight? I'm off Monday and don't want this thing dragging into the weekend.

if you're town, you shat the bed because you didn't defend yourself and didn't do any other things to help yourself until right now. If you're scum you shat the bed because of what I said in post: 4281 and your actions since then. 

I don't feel like requoting it again, just go back and read it. 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

if you're town, you shat the bed because you didn't defend yourself and didn't do any other things to help yourself until right now. If you're scum you shat the bed because of what I said in post: 4281 and your actions since then. 

I don't feel like requoting it again, just go back and read it. 

No need

Going back to Jvill's post, where he says he doesn't plan to vote anyone but spoot that coming day: that to me is a clear "got a scum result". So, if we assume he also got 2 town reads and 1 scum (gata, jc and spoot), I can update the above to reflect those results.

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, deckerfan, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, AJ, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - Nyn, BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer
With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC(2) - Beaver, deckerfan
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - AJ, 32EBoozer, AJ

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Notes: 3 late bus votes on Smash, including his fake-emo signals that it was probably discussed in the QT to bus him to make them all look good, especially since he had the lynchproof.

*** FINAL Day 3 Vote Count ***

• Smash (9) - AJ, CTM, JVOR, GATA, Spoot, Drums, JC, BUM-KNEE, JustEndTheSuffering
  • Deckerfan (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (7)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Notes: This is strange. I would think the same scum that bussed the no-lynch, would bus here. However, now Beaver is voting for decker, after previously voting alongside him on JC. Drums and Gata are the only two undecided who are on both D2 and D3 trains.

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, deckerfan, JC, AJ
  • deckerfan (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, Nyn
With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

Notes: Beaver camped out on decker 2 days in a row here. I’ll have to go back and find his casing. With scum being whittled down, it seems odd that one scum member camps on someone unless its distancing. Spoot voting for JC doesn’t pass the smell test either.

*** FINAL Day 5 Vote Count ***

• Stark (7) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder, JC, Drums
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, JuseEndTheSuffering, deckerfan, Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

Notes: Suddenly Beaver is off of deckerfan? Piling onto a Stark Lynch. Feels like he was getting some bad coaching in the QT. 

*** Final Day 6 Vote Count ***

• Beaver (6) - 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR, GATA
  • GATA (3) - Nolder, Beaver, BUM-KNEE
  • Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. 

Notes: Scum pile on Data. I really have to go read what Nolder was saying, lol

*** FINAL Day 7 Vote Count ***

• BUM-KNEE (5) - GATA, Decker, JVOR, Drums, 32EBoozer
  • Decker (1) - JC
  • GATA (1) - BUM-KNEE

Not Voting (2) - Nyn, Nolder

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Notes: Data has been in the top half of vote casters on every lynch except the Smash no-lynch, and the Beaver Lynch.

• Upvote 1

Looking specifically at D6 and 7. The D6 vote count only shows 5 voters. ( @Jetsfan80 is this an accident?) Otherwise, the only person that is on both the Beaver and Bum trains is 32Boozer. If we're thinking scum's numbers are diminished and they should be looking to bus each other... then he'd be the person to single out. ESPECIALLY when he didn't have a vote on the prior 5 final votes.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Looking specifically at D6 and 7. The D6 vote count only shows 5 voters. ( @Jetsfan80 is this an accident?) Otherwise, the only person that is on both the Beaver and Bum trains is 32Boozer. If we're thinking scum's numbers are diminished and they should be looking to bus each other... then he'd be the person to single out. ESPECIALLY when he didn't have a vote on the prior 5 final votes.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** Final Day 6 Vote Count ***

• Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

Drums was the hammer; he was the 6th vote.  I failed to put him on there.  Editing it now.  The correct final VC:

• Beaver (6) - 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR, GATA, Drums
  • Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah that's a mistake-- I was the hammer on Beaver. 

• Upvote 1

I am watching the movie and I think the closest thing I can get to the LSD ice cream Boozer comment is that he is Sam Rockwell's character (scum). Pulling at straws with this one so choose to ignore this if you want but I want credit if I am right. 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:29 PM, Drums said:

If no one else is going to do it, I will. Beaver never voted for scum once and if GATA is actually town, she is a great asset so it would be a tough loss. And since I have the big balls @A.J. 

Unvote vote Beaver

If you are town, I am sorry but at least this will clear up some stuff.

Plus I think scum can just hop on the GATA train because Nolder voted for her and he is confirmed town.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

• Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

Here is the omission. Drums was the 6th and final vote on Beaver... and as it turns out, this was the read-back i think i needed. 

1.) how does Drums know Beaver never voted for scum once?

2.) Drums pretty much tells us that he knows that Beaver and Bum followed Nolder on Gata

unvote, vote drums

On 2/19/2020 at 8:23 PM, Drums said:

Actually more deflection which seems to be typical Gata at this point. I want to believe Jvill investigated you but this is actually feeding into the main thing I have on you to be suspicious of at this point. 

Eew. Seeding doubt, while 2 other scum vote her... His vote may not have been on Gata, but Nolder + 2 other scum + constantly nudging like this is scummy play.