Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying./ You and I have been on the same page on a number of votes. I'm willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts. I got your back .... even if the Ape doesn't trust me.

So remind me... who's the play? Drums or Decker?Robot Reaction GIF

Copy/pasted ^^^^ look at the formatting 

I have to help chaperone an f'n huge sleepover at my school from 7 pm to 8 am so I may disappear later. I'll do my best to be on but I have never done this event before and have no idea what it will look like. Just a heads up if I am MIA later and you bastards decide to lynch me but I'll be on before that unless I nap to prepare. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I have to help chaperone an f'n huge sleepover at my school from 7 pm to 8 am so I may disappear later. I'll do my best to be on but I have never done this event before and have no idea what it will look like. Just a heads up if I am MIA later and you bastards decide to lynch me but I'll be on before that unless I nap to prepare. 

Same here Ladies Night :)  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also reeks like Boozer buddying up to Gata, basically riding an assumed townies coattails... while she earfugggs the town into Bolivian. He’s dodging accountability.

Gata and I have been right on the last few votes.... what's with you? Are you the Townie Drunk?? 

This frakin' game is so exhausting.... let's keep the train rollin ' 

One more scum and we can go back to our normal lives.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also reeks like Boozer buddying up to Gata, basically riding an assumed townies coattails... while she earfugggs the town into Bolivian. He’s dodging accountability.

I'm willing to take your theory 

but the other 2 have looked worse. 

If we don't lynch scum here, are you going to entertain the other cases?

Because most likely the other 2 are going to vote here to save there ass anyway.

We're currently 6 vs 1 (- 1 town) will give scum 1 more kill bringing town down to 4 vs 1

& if we mislynch again we have 1 only 1 more  2 vs 1

EDIT *** Town has 2 more Days if we mislynch today.

Can you at least look at what we mentioned before first?

Or are you so sure you caught scum

16 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Listen, I don’t know what I can do to convince you and Nyn and Gata other than keep pounding scum. You’ll come to love me after the next vote

I felt good about Booz here--at least waiting until the next day phase to think about voting him.

16 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Jetsfan80 when is the next vote so I can show my nervous nelly townie homies that the big dawg pees on scum!

go dawgs GIF

Here, I was like awesome I'll wake up and Booz will have his vote posted. Cool! Must be town.

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

And why do you propose drums?? I was thinking Decker, but maybe I missed something?

Also curious as to what  @GATA thinking is.

Girl power

untouchable shots fired GIF

This post sorta makes sense so I don't know if I'd say scum here or not.

21 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying./ You and I have been on the same page on a number of votes. I'm willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts. I got your back .... even if the Ape doesn't trust me.

So remind me... who's the play? Drums or Decker?Robot Reaction GIF

This was a little weird. Dude's been killing it in the voting and acting like he knows a lot then he says he'll just lean on someone else. Weird.

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Gata and I have been right on the last few votes.... what's with you? Are you the Townie Drunk?? 

This frakin' game is so exhausting.... let's keep the train rollin ' 

One more scum and we can go back to our normal lives.

Only exhausting if you are hiding something in my opinion. This game galvanizes me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I felt good about Booz here--at least waiting until the next day phase to think about voting him.

Here, I was like awesome I'll wake up and Booz will have his vote posted. Cool! Must be town.

This post sorta makes sense so I don't know if I'd say scum here or not.

This was a little weird. Dude's been killing it in the voting and acting like he knows a lot then he says he'll just lean on someone else. Weird.

So if I have been killing it, what has changed? Wanting to make sure I don't make a tactical mistake at this late stage of the game is a bad thing???

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

So if I have been killing it, what has changed? Wanting to make sure I don't make a tactical mistake at this late stage of the game is a bad thing???

Man, I just quoted the response to this post but basically you contradict yourself when you go from killing it to  "willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts" when you have been around and seemed to be keeping up (at least as of last night). Hasn't been a lot of pages man. I've been working and I caught up in like 5 min.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:
  3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I haven't been following. I told 80 I'd come back in to "**** sh*t up". That said, I'll make a concerted effort out of respect for the time most of you have invested... then if you do something I don't like, I'm going to tweet "SAD!!!" and then blow sh*t up anyway. 

Now I understand!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Man, I just quoted the response to this post but basically you contradict yourself when you go from killing it to  "willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts" when you have been around and seemed to be keeping up (at least as of last night). Hasn't been a lot of pages man. I've been working and I caught up in like 5 min.

tv show 90s GIF

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Have I actually missed a Seinfeld episode?? I don't remember this scene. Now I have to pull out the DVD collection and go through it again.

That scene is from a comedy club. Jerry and some other guy are performing. Iconic scene but I am not a huge Seinfeld fan so I can't tell you any more about it. 

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm willing to take your theory 

but the other 2 have looked worse. 

If we don't lynch scum here, are you going to entertain the other cases?

Because most likely the other 2 are going to vote here to save there ass anyway.

We're currently 6 vs 1 (- 1 town) will give scum 1 more kill bringing town down to 4 vs 1

& if we mislynch again we have 1 only 1 more  2 vs 1

EDIT *** Town has 2 more Days if we mislynch today.

Can you at least look at what we mentioned before first?

Or are you so sure you caught scum

I don’t need the fear monger if about mislynch right now. It’s sketch. Town has a great advantage right now, which is why I suspect Boozer is buddying to you while you target townies. 

He says he is trying to catch scum. Has he cased anyone? Has done anything really? Other than say he’s willing to follow... which directly contrasts the notion of scum hunting.

I did look. 

Im not committing to future decisions now. You’re statement here is like you KNOW he’d be a town lynch. 

Youre either the scum I’ve said you are all game, or really just a calamity.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t need the fear monger if about mislynch right now. It’s sketch. Town has a great advantage right now, which is why I suspect Boozer is buddying to you while you target townies. 

He says he is trying to catch scum. Has he cased anyone? Has done anything really? Other than say he’s willing to follow... which directly contrasts the notion of scum hunting.

I did look. 

Im not committing to future decisions now. You’re statement here is like you KNOW he’d be a town lynch. 

Youre either the scum I’ve said you are all game, or really just a calamity.

Well Ape you are Townie "confirmed" by JetsFan80.  I'm curious, other than me, who else do you think are Scum?