Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll work backwards here. This was the D7 final count.

On N7 they killed JVOR. I'd like to know who else was on JVOR's list. Can someone bump it? Nolder was a non-participant. So, you managed to get a majority lynch of 5 with only 8 of your 9 players active.

With 4 scum dead, and experienced players like Spoot and Smash in the scum QT still likely helping out, I'd imagine they were instructing the final scum member to bus. So, if you look a little closer at the counts... you've got BUM voting Gata, and Gata voting BUM. Seems like a bus play to me. 

I'd start with lynching her. I told y'all she was scum before I left the game for puppy stuff. I have skimmed enough to know that she's driving theories based on inconsequential logic ... I think it was Smash's holster vote and who did what on it, that she's using.

.... Nolder?

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2020 at 9:01 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

1 hour left for Night Actions.  Day 4 will start no later than 10 PM EST.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

For context, I wanted to see when exactly JVILL posted this reads list. It was during N3. So, at this point in the game he'd only received N1 and N2 results, and it's possible he had N3 results - though he shouldn't have if N3 hadn't finished yet. Depends on how 80 did it.

So, we're going to infer from this that Gata and JC are town?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For context, I wanted to see when exactly JVILL posted this reads list. It was during N3. So, at this point in the game he'd only received N1 and N2 results, and it's possible he had N3 results - though he shouldn't have if N3 hadn't finished yet. Depends on how 80 did it.

So, we're going to infer from this that Gata and JC are town?

Barring a godfather in the mix, yep.

• Upvote 2

On 2/19/2020 at 9:27 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This is the most telling vote for bum imo. 

“cop may have said so more forcefully” . It’s weird to try to discredit the working theory there. This to me is an example of competing interests. Town would want to try to clear some people off the muddled list while bum is trying to discredit it to keep the pool murky. 

The defensive responses earlier to prodding also adds up. 

I also don‘t think there is an instance where bum voted for scum readily. Am i mistaken? this vote alone is possibly trying to save beaver. If drums didn’t switch trains and decker hopped on we’d have two at l-1

On 2/19/2020 at 9:38 PM, A.J. said:

Bum-Knee was pretty obviously slow playing that vote on GATA I think in the hopes someone else would vote first so he didn’t have to tying vote.

Decker stinks too. He consistently was trying to find reasons for Beaver to be Town. The SK case, the no claim, etc.

Both of these dudes need to fry and in a hurry. 2 scum left and it looks like they just got outed in a last ditch effort not to lynch their third. I respect that and no hard feelings fellas, just playing my wincon

On 2/19/2020 at 9:40 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

If alive those two are exclusively my votes tomorrow for now. 

@Integrity28

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Requesting update: is gata still idiot?

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'd start with lynching her. I told y'all she was scum before I left the game for puppy stuff. I have skimmed enough to know that she's driving theories based on inconsequential logic ... I think it was Smash's holster vote and who did what on it, that she's using.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I haven't been following. I told 80 I'd come back in to "**** sh*t up". That said, I'll make a concerted effort out of respect for the time most of you have invested... then if you do something I don't like, I'm going to tweet "SAD!!!" and then blow sh*t up anyway. 

Questions for the remaining folks:

• Cop dead: did he reveal any results?
  • It looks like the doc was NKed. Did the doc reveal? If so, was it before you lynched Spoot? Or was he likely protecting someone else?
  • What other reveals have taken place?
  • Can someone bump the final vote counts from each day?

1431E6C9-6AA8-4E88-A6E0-BDBA92E94C50.gif

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

giphy.gif

The holster vote is inconsequential logic, and you should be lynched for using it so pervasively to create theories, dumb brains. You're only alive because people glommed on to the Jville post as "vetting you". Reality is, you're logic is so ******* stupid, it's hard to believe you're anything but dirty... which is why Nolder probably lost his sh*t.

That said, I've pursued the "Gata is being too stupid for it to be genuine, so she must be scum" line of thought before. I've gotten you lynched as town. Reality is: you are this dumb.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The holster vote is inconsequential logic, and you should be lynched for using it so pervasively to create theories, dumb brains. You're only alive because people glommed on to the Jville post as "vetting you". Reality is, you're logic is so ******* stupid, it's hard to believe you're anything but dirty... which is why Nolder probably lost his sh*t.

That said, I've pursued the "Gata is being too stupid for it to be genuine, so she must be scum" line of thought before. I've gotten you lynched as town. Reality is: you are this dumb.

LMFAO that wasn't my only case on anyone but yes I've brought it up quite a bit and I think you're a f*cking moron too . 

So at least we can agree on something now go do some work get some reads back.

Thanks

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, deckerfan, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, AJ, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - Nyn, BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer
With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, deckerfan
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - AJ, 32EBoozer, AJ

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Notes: 3 late bus votes on Smash, including his fake-emo signals that it was probably discussed in the QT to bus him to make them all look good, especially since he had the lynchproof.

*** FINAL Day 3 Vote Count ***

• Smash (9) - AJ, CTM, JVOR, GATA, Spoot, Drums, JC, BUM-KNEE, JustEndTheSuffering
  • Deckerfan (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (7)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Notes: This is strange. I would think the same scum that bussed the no-lynch, would bus here. However, now Beaver is voting for decker, after previously voting alongside him on JC. Drums and Gata are the only two undecided who are on both D2 and D3 trains.

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, deckerfan, JC, AJ
  • deckerfan (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, Nyn
With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

Notes: Beaver camped out on decker 2 days in a row here. I’ll have to go back and find his casing. With scum being whittled down, it seems odd that one scum member camps on someone unless its distancing. Spoot voting for JC doesn’t pass the smell test either.

*** FINAL Day 5 Vote Count ***

• Stark (7) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder, JC, Drums
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, JuseEndTheSuffering, deckerfan, Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

Notes: Suddenly Beaver is off of deckerfan? Piling onto a Stark Lynch. Feels like he was getting some bad coaching in the QT. 

*** Final Day 6 Vote Count ***

• Beaver (6) - 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR, GATA
  • GATA (3) - Nolder, Beaver, BUM-KNEE
  • Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. 

Notes: Scum pile on Data. I really have to go read what Nolder was saying, lol

*** FINAL Day 7 Vote Count ***

• BUM-KNEE (5) - GATA, Decker, JVOR, Drums, 32EBoozer
  • Decker (1) - JC
  • GATA (1) - BUM-KNEE

Not Voting (2) - Nyn, Nolder

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Notes: Data has been in the top half of vote casters on every lynch except the Smash no-lynch, and the Beaver Lynch.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

LMFAO that wasn't my only case on anyone but yes I've brought it up quite a bit and I think you're a f*cking moron too . 

So at least we can agree on something now go do some work get some reads back.

Thanks

Respect on being able to dish and take. Now, here is an emoji of a poop heart: ?

• Upvote 1

Got it to paste. So one of the other observations is that Boozer doesn't vote on any of the first 5 final votes. Then he picks up his play and votes scum on D6 and D7.

Because of the inactivity and subbing this game, there stands a legit possibility that the final scum is an inactive that didn't get replaced - while all other inactives did. 

We can go round and round using our imaginations to incriminate those that have said and done things, trying to reconcile their play as dirty or clean... but the ones that didn't do anything, are the ones that skate.

I'd say, if we look at it from the standpoint of who has looked the cleanest all game? Boozer. He's not attached to any town lynches that I see... and he's on 2 scum lynches. He's got barely any content to make his stand out.

I'm inclined to start there... but then, the frustrating thing is, ID was the same way... but he got replaced. So, I'd go Boozer first here. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Got it to paste. So one of the other observations is that Boozer doesn't vote on any of the first 5 final votes. Then he picks up his play and votes scum on D6 and D7.

Because of the inactivity and subbing this game, there stands a legit possibility that the final scum is an inactive that didn't get replaced - while all other inactives did. 

We can go round and round using our imaginations to incriminate those that have said and done things, trying to reconcile their play as dirty or clean... but the ones that didn't do anything, are the ones that skate.

I'd say, if we look at it from the standpoint of who has looked the cleanest all game? Boozer. He's not attached to any town lynches that I see... and he's on 2 scum lynches. He's got barely any content to make his stand out.

I'm inclined to start there... but then, the frustrating thing is, ID was the same way... but he got replaced. So, I'd go Boozer first here. 

I don’t even know what you’re trying to say here. 

“So one of the other observations is that Boozer doesn't vote on any of the first 5 final votes. Then he picks up his play and votes scum on D6 and Day 7”

I either voted out scum or didn’t.... I didn’t realize you have to  fit a certain profile to vote  Totally lost the first few days, started to “get it” the last few. Do what you will. I’ll continue to try and figure out who the scum are and vote them out. Sheesh!!

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

“So one of the other observations is that Boozer doesn't vote on any of the first 5 final votes. Then he picks up his play and votes scum on D6 and Day 7”

I either voted out scum or didn’t.... I didn’t realize you have to  fit a certain profile to vote  Totally lost the first few days, started to “get it” the last few. Do what you will. I’ll continue to try and figure out who the scum are and vote them out. Sheesh!!

Hi, 

Any thoughts on what I tagged you in ?

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I’m saying you stayed off the radar early, then became clairvoyant on D6 and 7 and so, your play looks too spotless.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GATA said:

@deckerfan & @Drums

Decker :

Here's my thoughts @32EBoozer & @Jetscode1

Drums says I want to vote him because of a personal vendetta

My reply:

@Drums you didn’t vote also missing bum & 32 (He didn't vote to lynch spoot though neither did 32)

Before the stark lynch^

Another 180 even tho he didn't have him as scum and at this point stark hadn't came back  

I'm inclined to vote either I think drums has a stonger case .

I mentioned to decker if I'm wrong show me a better case same goes for you.

I’ve basically explained myself quite a bit so I am not sure what else I can add to what I’ve already said besides the fact that I voted Stark with the hopes that I could lynch you JVOR or AJ because you pushed so hard for him and I thought you were scum. I am happy to sacrifice myself to help find the remaining scumbuckets but not yet! 

37 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hi, 

Any thoughts on what I tagged you in ?

Yeah, I get what you're saying./ You and I have been on the same page on a number of votes. I'm willing to take your read on Decker because I am sure as sh!+ not going to go back over 15 pages of posts. I got your back .... even if the Ape doesn't trust me.

So remind me... who's the play? Drums or Decker?Robot Reaction GIF