Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

What made you say that then ? 

This is a good look^

I started to see Spoot as town then because I thought he made a good point that we shouldn't shoot a random townie. I am pretty sure I even made a comment about it supporting him later on. It made a lot of sense to me at the time. 

4 hours ago, Drums said:

I think I am looking at Decker and Nyn right now. Honestly Booz, you're killing me cause I can't get any type of read on you and it doesn't seem like anyone else has one either. Bastard.

Listen, I don’t know what I can do to convince you and Nyn and Gata other than keep pounding scum. You’ll come to love me after the next vote

On 2/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, JC, AJ
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, ID.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

@Drums you didn’t vote also missing bum & 32

On 2/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, Drums said:

I might suspect GATA because she is always fishing and seems to link up with JVOR and AJ quite a bit. 

JVOR asked me what I thought of Stark and I said he was probably the only person I didn't have a read on. I think Beaver would have voted for pdx but this time he went with Stark (possibly scummy). But the vets were set on Stark. And the reasons you were giving weren't even that good. 

If that’s true then you shouldn’t have hammered

On 2/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, Drums said:

I don't want to wait until Wednesday so

Unvote Vote Stark

I hope you are scum

Here’s you hammering 

Remaining living players:  GATA, Drums, Decker, 32EBoozer, JC, Nyn, Ape

Updated full player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by AJ:  Splinter (Town Doc)  Killed N6

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by JVOR:  Danny Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Killed N7

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  BUM-KNEE:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D7

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  pdxgreen --> Replaced by @deckerfan

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  Beaver:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D6

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. ID. --> Replaced by @Nynaeve

21.  Ape --> Replaced by Nolder --> Replaced again by @Integrity28  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 8 Vote Count

• Decker (2) - JC, Drums

• Drums (1) - Nyn

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.  

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote drums 

And why do you propose drums?? I was thinking Decker, but maybe I missed something?

Also curious as to what  @GATA thinking is.

Girl power

untouchable shots fired GIF

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Remaining living players:  GATA, Drums, Decker, 32EBoozer, JC, Nyn, Ape

Updated full player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by AJ:  Splinter (Town Doc)  Killed N6

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by JVOR:  Danny Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Killed N7

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  BUM-KNEE:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D7

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  pdxgreen --> Replaced by @deckerfan

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  Beaver:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D6

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. ID. --> Replaced by @Nynaeve

21.  Ape --> Replaced by Nolder --> Replaced again by @Integrity28  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

I haven't been following. I told 80 I'd come back in to "**** sh*t up". That said, I'll make a concerted effort out of respect for the time most of you have invested... then if you do something I don't like, I'm going to tweet "SAD!!!" and then blow sh*t up anyway. 

Questions for the remaining folks:

• Cop dead: did he reveal any results?
  • It looks like the doc was NKed. Did the doc reveal? If so, was it before you lynched Spoot? Or was he likely protecting someone else?
  • What other reveals have taken place?
  • Can someone bump the final vote counts from each day?

• Sympathy 1

@deckerfan & @Drums

Decker :

18 hours ago, deckerfan said:

yall welcoem to vote for me and resolve my slot , i have no clue who the last one is. and the last two dead leaderse didnt get a chance to state their backup plan in the event i flip town

they were pretty sure its me as top choice, dont recall a definitive backup plan

18 hours ago, GATA said:

If not present a case on someone 

just saying resolve my slot if you are town is not pro town 

Town currently has majority 6 vs 1

if you flip town we lose 2 

That is not good for town so if you really are town make an effort 

if you flip scum ..End game ... TY 

Here's my thoughts @32EBoozer & @Jetscode1

17 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok without quoting everything 

PDX (deckerfan now) 

Jvill mentioned what do we think of him before he died. He was mostly inactive. 

Might be reading into this too much but I think Jvill was careful about what he said.

After D2 you didn't see him say much of anything honestly. 

Yesterday, when scum tried to get me lynched with Nolder's case on me decker was also trying to clear beaver and didn't vote for him.

Today he went straight into the voting phase voting BumKnee . Might be a buss to clear his name. 

Drums: 

Day 1 Verbal revealed he was vig to avoid a lynch. We ended up lynching CTM

N1 A majority wanted to shoot but a few wanted to Holster.  

NOTE ::: EDIT*** I was wrong about the vet thing I think one of the other newbs said that. 

I'm quoting his actual vote further down 

So far on the holster has pretty much been all scum with the exception of Crush & Stark

I think Drums could be scum because of his vote here. 

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash, Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Yesterday, after Nolder laid his case beaver rushed to spin narrative and drums did too. 

Even tho the day before he was so sure I was town.

Drums hammered yup great look & today he voted for the obvious hanging fruit Bum Knee 

but it feels like a buss. 

Those are my two for now.

Drums says I want to vote him because of a personal vendetta

My reply:

17 hours ago, GATA said:

Not really a vendetta, usually when things like what happened yesterday arise scum jump on board a train to save their own. 

Hence, Beaver & Bum Knee... same reason almost all scum was on that holster train they wanted to protect spoot & Smash. 

This points in your direction. 

Like I said your last 2 votes help your case but you did a full 180 after Nolder once you saw his story didn't stick you did another 180.

You can try to talk your way out of it.

It all seems scummy.

@Drums you didn’t vote also missing bum & 32 (He didn't vote to lynch spoot though neither did 32)

On 2/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, Drums said:

I might suspect GATA because she is always fishing and seems to link up with JVOR and AJ quite a bit. 

JVOR asked me what I thought of Stark and I said he was probably the only person I didn't have a read on. I think Beaver would have voted for pdx but this time he went with Stark (possibly scummy). But the vets were set on Stark. And the reasons you were giving weren't even that good. 

Before the stark lynch^

On 2/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, Drums said:

I don't want to wait until Wednesday so

Unvote Vote Stark

I hope you are scum

Another 180 even tho he didn't have him as scum and at this point stark hadn't came back  

I'm inclined to vote either I think drums has a stonger case .

I mentioned to decker if I'm wrong show me a better case same goes for you.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I haven't been following. I told 80 I'd come back in to "**** sh*t up". That said, I'll make a concerted effort out of respect for the time most of you have invested... then if you do something I don't like, I'm going to tweet "SAD!!!" and then blow sh*t up anyway. 

Questions for the remaining folks:

• Cop dead: did he reveal any results- Cop sorta did it was more like reads but this was some days later and without revealing he was cop (best case he did view since he did a 180 from me being scum to being heavily town)
  • It looks like the doc was NKed. Did the doc reveal? If so, was it before you lynched Spoot? Or was he likely protecting someone else? Doc ended up not revealing or countering either that was AJ
  • What other reveals have taken place? 32 keeps alluding to an icecream truck & I keep talking about cheese
  • Can someone bump the final vote counts from each day? I'll go back again to final VCs 

On 2/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 7 Vote Count ***

• BUM-KNEE (5) - GATA, Decker, JVOR, Drums, 32EBoozer
  • Decker (1) - JC
  • GATA (1) - BUM-KNEE

Not Voting (2) - Nyn, Nolder

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

I'll work backwards here. This was the D7 final count.

On N7 they killed JVOR. I'd like to know who else was on JVOR's list. Can someone bump it? Nolder was a non-participant. So, you managed to get a majority lynch of 5 with only 8 of your 9 players active.

With 4 scum dead, and experienced players like Spoot and Smash in the scum QT still likely helping out, I'd imagine they were instructing the final scum member to bus. So, if you look a little closer at the counts... you've got BUM voting Gata, and Gata voting BUM. Seems like a bus play to me. 

I'd start with lynching her. I told y'all she was scum before I left the game for puppy stuff. I have skimmed enough to know that she's driving theories based on inconsequential logic ... I think it was Smash's holster vote and who did what on it, that she's using.

• Haha 1

@Integrity28

• Cop dead: did he reveal any results? no but there was a reads post the day before he died that ppl r using as seeming to have indicated he got innocents on Gata + jetscode and a guilty on Spoot
  • It looks like the doc was NKed. Did the doc reveal? If so, was it before you lynched Spoot? Or was he likely protecting someone else? AJ never revealed. Doc died N6 or N7, Spoot's lynch was Day 4
  • What other reveals have taken place? Of alive 7, Gata revealed VT N1 or N2. dead ppl - Smash fakeclaimed 1x rolecop N1,  Spoot fakeclaimed doc day of his lynch (D4)
  • Can someone bump the final vote counts from each day?"
  • Post of the Week 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Time's up!  

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

On 2/7/2020 at 2:06 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - Brick, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

On 2/13/2020 at 8:48 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 3 Vote Count ***

• Smash (9) - AJ, CTM, JVOR, GATA, Spoot, Drums, JC, BUM-KNEE, JustEndTheSuffering
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (7)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

** FINAL Day 4 Vote Count **

• Spoot (8) - JVOR, jvill 51, GATA, Nolder, JustEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, JC, AJ
  • pdxgreen (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, Drums, BUM-KNEE, ID.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.  

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

"I'm the Doc."

"No you're not."

"Yeah, I am."

"Anyone else want to say they're the Doc?  No?  Radical, dude.  Let's lynch this scum.  

Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker has been lynched.

340?cb=20120720005525

On 2/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 5 Vote Count ***

• Stark (7) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder, JC, Drums
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, JuseEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, ID.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST

On 2/17/2020 at 6:26 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

"What the hell bros, did we just lynch a slice of delicious pizza?"

"Yeah dude.  That's not cool."

Stark, Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) has been lynched.  

neca-tmnt-mikey-1990-movie-figure-previe

On 2/19/2020 at 6:52 PM, deckerfan said:

Sorry quote wrong post

On 2/19/2020 at 8:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

*** Final Day 6 Vote Count ***

• Beaver (6) - 32EBoozer, AJ, Nyn, JVOR, GATA
  • GATA (3) - Nolder, Beaver, BUM-KNEE
  • Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (1) - Decker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. 

On 2/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Back and forth they went.  

"You know what, I'm a confirmed innocent, and you all aren't taking my opinion seriously at all."

"Beep boop bop beep boop."

"Any pizza left?"

"Dude, let's lynch someone."

"No that's gay, let's talk more."

"BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEEP."

"Oh sh*t the robot's pissed."

Finally town got down to business and settled on Beaver.  They wanted his Beaver Hide badly after lynching the other beaver earlier in the game. 

"What's your problem with Beavers?  YOU DAM RACISTS!!!"

"I have a problem with Beavers" said the Mod.  

"Yeah that makes sense."

Anyways.....

Beaver, a Foot Clan member (Scum Goon), has been lynched.

The-Foot-Clan-movie-TMNT-Teenage-Mutant-

BUM-KNEE, a Foot Clan member (Scum Goon), has been lynched.

The-Foot-Clan-movie-TMNT-Teenage-Mutant-

*** FINAL Day 7 Vote Count ***

• BUM-KNEE (5) - GATA, Decker, JVOR, Drums, 32EBoozer
  • Decker (1) - JC
  • GATA (1) - BUM-KNEE

Not Voting (2) - Nyn, Nolder

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

• Upvote 1