Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, Drums said:

I don't think boozer has ever denied being scum so I guess he's not technically lying. 

Ha! You my friend are putting up quite the last minute girl fight. I am not a Scum, but in fact a Townie based on what I was originally told by JetsFan80. You got an issue with that take it up with him.

Girl Fight GIF by Party Down South

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 8 Vote Count

• Boozer (2) - Ape, Drums
  • Drums (2) - Nyn, Boozer
  • Decker (1) - JC

Not Voting (2) -  GATA, Decker

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Monday, 2 PM EST

Oh yeah.... this is going to be fun. Ape's going to look pretty stupid if I get voted out!

Can't wait to see Gata and Decker's vote.

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ha! You my friend are putting up quite the last minute girl fight. I am not a Scum, but in fact a Townie based on what I was originally told by JetsFan80. You got an issue with that take it up with him.

Girl Fight GIF by Party Down South

That all you got? 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

So scum has been two vets and two rooks. If we're talking balance, is it possible to think we are looking for one rook and one vet? And by rook I mean an actual rook or a vet that replaced a rook. 

what do you mean by this?

Currently we're looking for one person could be rookie  or could be vet 

Just now, GATA said:

what do you mean by this?

Currently we're looking for one person could be rookie  or could be vet 

I know I was just thinking about how it's been 2/2 so far and we might have two more. Hopefully one, but lets say scum gets eliminated today and the game keeps going. Is it possible that the last remaining scum would be the opposite of the next scum to face the music? I don't know but I am saying this because (I think it was AJ) talked a lot about balance throughout the game. I am just curious to see what you guys think. Maybe it's best to table this for now.

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

So scum has been two vets and two rooks. If we're talking balance, is it possible to think we are looking for one rook and one vet? And by rook I mean an actual rook or a vet that replaced a rook. 

Huh? Roles are assigned at random.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I know I was just thinking about how it's been 2/2 so far and we might have two more. Hopefully one, but lets say scum gets eliminated today and the game keeps going. Is it possible that the last remaining scum would be the opposite of the next scum to face the music? I don't know but I am saying this because (I think it was AJ) talked a lot about balance throughout the game. I am just curious to see what you guys think. Maybe it's best to table this for now.

Unless you're suggesting there's 2 scum currently left ... and we're all under the impression there's 1 based on balance.

If we kill scum today it should be game over ... shirts.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Oh yeah.... this is going to be fun. Ape's going to look pretty stupid if I get voted out!

Can't wait to see Gata and Decker's vote.

Smash: “tell ape he’s going to look stupid”

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. It’s how this game goes. I don’t think I am though.

You had 1 vote, and you’ve gone into fear monger if about me looking dumb and destroying the game. Town can afford to be wrong here. You haven’t defended with merit. You’ve defended like smash, by saying I’m stupid... which I’m unfazed by.

Youve also gloated about getting scum, but aren’t trying to do so here. Tiniest bit of pressure and you’ve begun deflecting. Could be rookie play. I just don’t see it as such.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unless you're suggesting there's 2 scum currently left ... and we're all under the impression there's 1 based on balance.

If we kill scum today it should be game over ... shirts.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Huh? Roles are assigned at random.

Ok cool. Just wondering

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Coming back to this... why would a flip on decker give you closure irt jc? 

I don’t follow the logic, but will say this is the type of connecting the wrong dots rookies fo as town. It makes me actually feel better about drums.

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

In mafia alignment and roles are randomized by the mod so this post is kinda gross

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t follow the logic, but will say this is the type of connecting the wrong dots rookies fo as town. It makes me actually feel better about drums.

Yeah but ratio wise we're most likely looking at one last scum out there. So him voting decker to get clarity about jc doesnt make any sort of sense

• Upvote 1

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Hey, What happens in the event of a tie? 3 votes Drum; 3 votes Boozer. Does JC then have to be the tie breaker and change his vote from Decker to Drums or I?

leonard nimoy wow GIF

If we don't reach consensus  Mod will probably random .org the lynch

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Coming back to this... why would a flip on decker give you closure irt jc? 

Late last night I was doing a little over thinking about JC. I felt good about him but he didn’t vote any scum and pushed decker for a few days. So I felt it would help me rule him out or feel I had to start thinking more about him. 

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

In mafia alignment and roles are randomized by the mod so this post is kinda gross

I guess a guy can’t think out loud when no one else was posting. Sorry I have never played the game and don’t know how many are left. That’s why I asked. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah but ratio wise we're most likely looking at one last scum out there. So him voting decker to get clarity about jc doesnt make any sort of sense

I know. I figure Rookies don’t do the math. If he’s posting these kinds of flawed things that could easily be construed as scummy, as rookie scum, I’d be shocked and applaud him. 1.) because he’s not getting help from his team, 2.) because it’s Balya to stick your neck out as scum like that.

I think it’s rookie town play that looks obviously bad, but isn’t meant to manipulate.