Last to post in this thread wins

Now I am torn between coffee and snacks or pub trivia tonight.  I may just go for both, but I am waiting for a call and I know the minute I head to the caffe the guy will ring me. 

There is a thing called voicemail.  I would imagine a fancy c0ck as yourself would have one.

There is a thing called voicemail.  I would imagine a fancy c0ck as yourself would have one.

Not helpful getting 5 voicemails from the director of some department about somethng he can't leave an email or message about.  I left my office three times for a total of 40 minutes over the past two days and missed his call three times.  Finally got him this afternoon.  Tomorrow will be coffee and snacks all damn day!

Even when our AC is cranking we have anxiety.  They have told us alternatively that they will set the A/C to 77 degrees or that it will be cut off at 2:00 p.m.  It's 95 ******* degrees!  Are they insane?  On the bright side, the rooftop pool in my fancy c0ck building has opened so I have someplace to float after my workout. 

The colors, man.  Look at the colors!

The rooftop pool isn't that big, but it has a nice view of the city.  I spent the weekend in the Hamptons which is always nice, but would have been much nicer if it were this week's weather.  I took some friends and they were subjected to watching me swim (super briefly) in the freezing water and then trying themselves - which may have taken years off their lives. 

I was just up there. I can't figure out the hours, but it's nice enough.  I know two families with broken air conditioners.  Not sure I should be answering my telephone.

Hours?   Pfffft! 

With today's technology, you always have plausible deny ability.

Well come on over.  I have a bunch of lesbians brining rum.  Don't ask me.  I'm not sure how this happened, but all you can eat crawfish and drink beer with the LSU alumni makes for strange bedfellows.

Wait...what?