Last to post in this thread wins

Oh that.  We usually just put those in the 100,000 post thread.  It's something to look at and makes Cindy happy.

Yes, but how many times can you do that and still keep getting worse?

Infinity and beyond.

The ****?  He gave you two YEARS?

Who's "he"?  I thought you assigned the sentence.  As I said in an earlier post, I don't want to start a JI/JN debate.  It's been done ad nauseam.  PM me if you like.  But, as far as JI is concerned, there is no Borgoguy (hate to use the third person, but it flows better). 

So Borgo, are you in for the road trip to baltimore?

Hi, Joe.  I don't think so.  Other than "traveling" from my couch to refill my wine glass on game days, my road trip days are well behind me.

They aren't going to shoot you out of a shotgun shell?

No.  Full Viking funeral where I'm incinerated on a pyre floating down the Hudson.  Then, my wife and son will gather as much of my ashes as possible, place them in an attractive urn (I was thinking a Jet one, but then reconsidered as those dopes will drive me crazy into the afterlife), then transport the urn to a leading, Beverly Hills, gynecologist, where I will remain for eternity or until his/her lease expires. At that point, my remains will be flown to a modeling agency in Kyoto, Japan.

No.  Full Viking funeral where I'm incinerated on a pyre floating down the Hudson.  Then, my wife and son will gather as much of my ashes as possible, place them in an attractive urn (I was thinking a Jet one, but then reconsidered as those dopes will drive me crazy into the afterlife), then transport the urn to a leading, Beverly Hills, gynecologist, where I will remain for eternity or until his/her lease expires. At that point, my remains will be flown to a modeling agency in Kyoto, Japan.

Nice.  We shoot a little bit of my boy off in a shotgun shell every 4th of July.  My poor cousin takes a lot of time packing him in there though. 

Who's "he"?  I thought you assigned the sentence.  As I said in an earlier post, I don't want to start a JI/JN debate.  It's been done ad nauseam.  PM me if you like.  But, as far as JI is concerned, there is no Borgoguy (hate to use the third person, but it flows better). 

"He" Would be the moderator who performed said banning. 

What on God's green earth would make you think I assigned it?  I'm not Paulie/Richard.

I had expected a week or two maybe, but two years....

Dissapointing to say the least.  JI's loss will be JN's gain.

Nice.  We shoot a little bit of my boy off in a shotgun shell every 4th of July.  My poor cousin takes a lot of time packing him in there though. 

Dom, please tell me you're joking about this.

"He" Would be the moderator who performed said banning. 

What on God's green earth would make you think I assigned it?  I'm not Paulie/Richard.

I had expected a week or two maybe, but two years....

Dissapointing to say the least.  JI's loss will be JN's gain.

Hi, Church.

Go back and read the sequence of posts.  The person you mention never interjects.  Just your posts, which imply that you're administering the punishment.  

Please accept my apologies for implicating you.  Have a great weekend.

BG

Dom, please tell me you're joking about this.

Hi, Church.

Go back and read the sequence of posts.  The person you mention never interjects.  Just your posts, which imply that you're administering the punishment.  

Please accept my apologies for implicating you.  Have a great weekend.

BG

Nope.  As per his request.  Not sure if we are going to keep doing it, but it made as much sense as sprinkling him on the beach and fit his personality way better.

Nope.  As per his request.  Not sure if we are going to keep doing it, but it made as much sense as sprinkling him on the beach and fit his personality way better.

When you say "my boy", please tell me you mean a friend, not your actual son.  If this is the case, then I think it's awesome.  I could see a bunch of my old friends getting bagged and shooting my ashes out of a shotgun.  LOL.  That's classic.

When you say "my boy", please tell me you mean a friend, not your actual son.  If this is the case, then I think it's awesome.  I could see a bunch of my old friends getting bagged and shooting my ashes out of a shotgun.  LOL.  That's classic.

I don't have any children.  It is actually a family member who went way too young, but as close to his own terms as possible.  He was barely over 50 and in incredible shape, but cancer is a nasty, nasty thing.  He was squatting until a week or two before he passed.  

I don't have any children.  It is actually a family member who went way too young, but as close to his own terms as possible.  He was barely over 50 and in incredible shape, but cancer is a nasty, nasty thing.  He was squatting until a week or two before he passed.  

Thank God it wasn't your kid.  Sorry for the loss of your relative. 

Yeah, I lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer last year. She was gone in a matter of weeks.  Just crazy.

Yeah, I lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer last year. She was gone in a matter of weeks.  Just crazy.

Sorry to hear about your Mom.  Jeff went from Merkel Cell.  Crazy stuff.  They said 2% people who get the surgery don't have it travel to their lymph nodes.  He was 100% clean. The next year the it had traveled to his liver and he was done.  Worst part is after they give the guy four months, when he is still trying to live for the next six after everybody but his family have given up.  He was a very strong guy.  I can hear him yelling at me every day in the gym.  Literally insulting my technique on every exercise and calling me gay.  I think that is why I come here - to be called gay.

Sorry to hear about your Mom.  Jeff went from Merkel Cell.  Crazy stuff.  They said 2% people who get the surgery don't have it travel to their lymph nodes.  He was 100% clean. The next year the it had traveled to his liver and he was done.  Worst part is after they give the guy four months, when he is still trying to live for the next six after everybody but his family have given up.  He was a very strong guy.  I can hear him yelling at me every day in the gym.  Literally insulting my technique on every exercise and calling me gay.  I think that is why I come here - to be called gay.

LOL.  Like Max.  :biggrin:

He sounds like a trip.  You need folks like him to really push you toward maximum effort.  Again, condolences.  

Cancer sucks.  Sorry to hear about both of your losses.

Lost both of my parents to cancer. My mother went quick.  She was given 6 mos. to a year. I went home on a Monday and left her in the hospital and she was doing good, sitting in a chair for the first time in a month and seemed well.  Five days later I get the call I need to get there quick.  She went less than a week after I originally left.

Cancer sucks.  Sorry to hear about both of your losses.

Lost both of my parents to cancer. My mother went quick.  She was given 6 mos. to a year. I went home on a Monday and left her in the hospital and she was doing good, sitting in a chair for the first time in a month and seemed well.  Five days later I get the call I need to get there quick.  She went less than a week after I originally left.

Sorry to hear about your parents.  Sometimes quick is better, but I'm honestly pretty sure there is no good way.