Live Stream Training Camps Possible This Summer?

25 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Good way for teams to make up the lost revenue if fans aren’t allowed to attend the first few games. Sell tv rights for training camp 

If teams charge for camp other teams are allowed to scout them. Happened to the Redskins years ago.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

If teams charge for camp other teams are allowed to scout them. Happened to the Redskins years ago.

There is already so much information out there these days with multiple different beat writers posting practice recaps. 

5 hours ago, JetFan20 said:

Training Camp is an interesting experience as a way to get an up close and personal look at things, but a typical football practice doesn’t make for great TV. 

I disagree... we're talking about football fans. I'm not talking about commerical TV.. I'm talking about streaming on the NYJ website.  I for one would love to watch the position drills, 7 on 7s, etc etc. It takes nothing more than a few well positioned cameras. They already do something similar with Eric Allen but a lot of talking and little content.  Remember, I'm saying that any sensitive parts (like when practice is closed to the public) wouldn't be streamed. 

I think it's a great way for the league to stay in the public conscience while all of these restrictions are in place. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

psl.jpg

Sorry bro.

SAR I

No sh*t... I'm amazed administration thought ahead on that one. Administration in general, not just the Jets, almost never thinks ahead about things like this. Then again lawyers.... I could see it "Hey Bob, add another clause we can charge the team 30k for in the license agreement draft. Mike you know they'll see through that why would they ever need an electronic training camp".

• Haha 1

I disagree... we're talking about football fans. I'm not talking about commerical TV.. I'm talking about streaming on the NYJ website.  I for one would love to watch the position drills, 7 on 7s, etc etc. It takes nothing more than a few well positioned cameras. They already do something similar with Eric Allen but a lot of talking and little content.  Remember, I'm saying that any sensitive parts (like when practice is closed to the public) wouldn't be streamed. 
I think it's a great way for the league to stay in the public conscience while all of these restrictions are in place. 

And no need to stand out there in the blazing heat

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I can't say what the PSL T's& C's would restrict but I'm holding out hope. I'm already psyched to see some of the upgraded roster!  Hell, I'd even be willing to pay a few bucks, still cheaper than the trip from central Long Island. 

Loved the old Hofstra days, especially when I knew one of the trainers and had some access.