Top 10

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

I understand the confusion cause OP didn’t spell out “defense” and he included a list of running backs. 

But just so you know...having a compact build, tremendous quickness, and low mileage actually aren’t great measures of success for your penis. 

I thought I made it plain top 10 D and top 10 running back

The likes of Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins, a beat up Cowboys team, a Mason Rudolph-led Steelers team and Matt Barkley-led Bills squad (2nd matchup) were on the schedule last year.  

Mahomes and Russell Wilson are on the schedule next year, along with rising star Kyler Murray, potential up and comer Drew Lock, plus Jared Goff, Phillip Rivers and Jimmy Garoppolo.  We traveled less distance than any team in the league last season.  This year we make 3 west coast trips. 

We're not finishing in the top 10 in defense.

50 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

So my point is having a top-10 defense and a top 10 running back gives you a good chance to win more games than you lose

51 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

I thought I made it plain top 10 D and top 10 running back

Your post was fine. I was responding to T0m’s dick joke with a hilarious dick joke of my own. 

• Haha 1