The Fruit of the Matter: Why the Patriots Win Super Bowls

TomShane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you honestly think a jets fan would like that Sh#t

If Herm wins a Superbowl, would he too be a Chinese Apple :?

Since he coaches a BIG APPLE team - my guess is if Herm ever lead the Jets to a SB victory, he would not only be a Chinese Apple, he'd be the whole fruit department. He would be Moses, the man would walk on water. He would be bigger than Trump - they would name the new stadium after him....

The truth hurts someimte YJF.

That's the difference between Pats fans and Jets fans for the most part.

You guys are not objective when it comes to your own team. You spend all day praising your team.

Jets fans kill their team every chance they get. Warranted or not. We constantly focus on the negatives.

Both sides are on the extreme end. One side pats itself on the back way too much. The other side slaps itself in the face way too much.

Some objectivity and fairness is welcome. Some realism would be nice too if they could throw that in.

You guys are not objective when it comes to your own team. You spend all day praising your team.

Jets fans kill their team every chance they get. Warranted or not. We constantly focus on the negatives.

Both sides are on the extreme end. One side pats itself on the back way too much. The other side slaps itself in the face way too much.

Some objectivity and fairness is welcome. Some realism would be nice too if they could throw that in.

Oh, I 'dunno 'bout that. Let's say for a moment that the Jets had won the last three of four SB'S? Could you imagine what Jest fans would be like? Holy Cow....move over Yankee Fans! :lol:

Oh, for the love of Christ.

A Jet fan claiming that Pats fans are not objective. :shock:

It's amazing how the majority of Jet fans are misled by a bright yellow lemon. :lol:

Well Herm does grill a mean Lemon sauce Chicken

wing.. However Lemon though he may be..We now have

Lemon-aid with Henderson last year and Dinger now!

So hopefully this upcoming season won't end on a

Sour Note!! :^o

well at least tex likes it -

yeah you know what Herm isn't Belly but ya know what he's a winner that actually wants the job... people need to get a grip on reality... this is the hardest market to coach in in the entire league and the toughest division to coach in - Herm brings in Donnie and now Dinger - makes the playoffs 3 times - but hey he's a lemon lets fire him and hire some re-tread

actually i can see why this sort of pats happy jack fest would be on the nation home page -

Jets fans have an inferiority complex - they love to lose and it secretly makes them happy to be pissed off beyond control. it's pathetic.

everyone thinks that because Belly won his way that's the only way to win - that the Patriots are the new yankees - bullsh*t.

mark my words - the dynasty is over... when the pomagranate thinks it can be the HC, DC and OC all at once, the wheels will come flying off.

herm may be a lemon but atleast he knows his limitations.

honestly if i wanted to read why the Pats are better than the JETS i would go to Patsfans.com.

what's next on the horizon??? why the JETS deserve to rent from the Giants for the next 50 years? why the Dolans are good guys?

DITTO.

Oh, for the love of Christ.

A Jet fan claiming that Pats fans are not objective. :shock:

The next time, You guys say something negative about The Pats. It will be a first.

Jets fans are not extremely objective. They are like Eagles fans. They are constantly negative and cynical.

I ripped both fan bases in my posts.

The Jets fans spend all day ripping their team. They love ripping their team. They get a Pats fan to write an article and trash The Jets on their own sites.

Pats fans all agree with me when I say complimentary things about their team.

As soon as I say anything critical. You guys blow a gasket.

The Jets fans spend all day ripping their team. They love ripping their team.

I've always known this to be true, but it never hit home how deep it runs until seeing this in print:

They get a Pats fan to write an article and trash The Jets on their own sites.

The next time, You guys say something negative about The Pats. It will be a first.

Really?

Let's see, here are just some comments that I have made either on this board or one we will not mention:

-Corey Dillon puts the ball on the ground too much.

-Bethel Johnson continues to be a headcase and is wasting his talents.

-Matt Light is good for at least 3 false starts a game.

-Kevin Faulk scares the hell out of me everytime he carries the ball.

-The Pats screwed up by letting David Patten walk away.

-If he didn't have the knack for making big plays, at crucial times, Willie McGinist is as overated as they come.

-Daniel Graham had his hands handed down to him from Anthony Betch.

-Charlie Weis calls piss poor plays when the Pats have a small lead and are trying to run out the clock.

Really?

Let's see, here are just some comments that I have made either on this board or one we will not mention:

-If he didn't have the knack for making big plays, at crucial times, Willie McGinist is as overated as they come.

-Charlie Weis calls piss poor plays when the Pats have a small lead and are trying to run out the clock.

True. You are the poster child for negative Pats posts. :^o

Really?

LOL, I'm not saying all Pats fans are not objective. But for the most part. They are not. I enjoy reading your posts. The posts, I enjoy the most are usually the ones I disagree with. Because then I can step in and battle people on certain points.

You and I tend to agree alot on things. Like the day after The Pats superbowl win over The Panthers where I pointed out clock management mistakes by BB and Weiss in the game. You agreed with me.

By no means, Was I trying to say that Jets fans are fair or objective. Go back and read the posts in this very thread. They are not. I took my shots at them too. Hit on some very true points that can not be disputed and will probably be ignored.

I'm used to the truth being ignored.

Garb's lemon post was unfair and a typical Pats Homer Post. You could have easily replaced Edwards and The Jets with any other franchise in The NFL in that article.

The scary thing is that most people think that you win a championship in The NFL just based on who your HC is. How many superbowls has Belichick won without Tom Brady?

Most of you Pats fans come on here to rip on The Jets and to laugh at The Jets fans and rile them up.

Young - it was supposed to be unfair!! It's supposed to p*** you off, just not as much as it appears to have.....lighten-up, Bud. I think Herm is a doofus, just one gal's opinion. And, quite frankly, I love Pomegranates - one of my favorite fruits. However, I always squeeze a generous amount of lemon in my tea.....hey, maybe I am fair! :lol:

Young - it was supposed to be unfair!! It's supposed to p*** you off, just not as much as it appears to have.....lighten-up, Bud. I think Herm is a doofus, just one gal's opinion. And, quite frankly, I love Pomegranates - one of my favorite fruits. However, I always squeeze a generous amount of lemon in my tea.....hey, maybe I am fair! :lol:

OK. Funny thing is I didn't know you were a she...LOL.

I never pay attention to the cover. I always judge a book by what's on the inside. I'm more interested in the content. You think, I would have noticed "ms.sweet and innocent"... But I never pay attention to avatars or post counts.

You did a nice job of writing. I just don't agree with your opinion.

You could have wrapped up the article quickly by saying.

Any Coach that wins a superbowl is a winner- Bill Belichick

Any Coach that doesn't win a superbowl is a loser or "doofus"

OK. Funny thing is I didn't know you were a she...LOL.

I never pay attention to the cover. I always judge a book by what's on the inside. I'm more interested in the content. You think, I would have noticed "ms.sweet and innocent"... But I never pay attention to avatars or post counts.

You did a nice job of writing. I just don't agree with your opinion.

You could have wrapped up the article quickly by saying.

Any Coach that wins a superbowl is a winner- Bill Belichick

Any Coach that doesn't win a superbowl is a loser or "doofus"

What are you saying? If I were a book, I'd be a boy?? A tranny??????? I suffer from gender-confusion?????

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::ahhh:

You know, I betcha JN's version of Denise the Menace didn't even known the term "chowd" until he discovered Jets Message Boards .....now he uses it at nausea.

and I betcha you didn't discover the patriots until the 2001 super bowl. :HappyB

and I betcha you didn't discover the patriots until the 2001 super bowl. :HappyB

That would be absolutely incorrect - I've been following my Patsies since the days when they were actual Patsies.

....btw, my birthday isn't until September, but thanks anyway... :lol:

That would be absolutely incorrect - I've been following my Patsies since the days when they were actual Patsies.

....btw, my birthday isn't until September, but thanks anyway... :lol:

I know, you probably aren't a bandwagon fan like tx. :mrgreen:

... i believe somewhere in the hemingway old man and the sea's that i have waded through to get here the article was supposed to be humorous and in others it was supposed to be inflammatory.

... in terms of humor ?!? ... perhaps if you like the dead baby jokes ...

... in terms of inflammatory, good work ...

... is belichick the best coach in football ? ... yes ... i agree with the posters who have expressed that many of you pats fans feel the need to preach over & over again how great he is ... been there, done that & i've agreed with you ... get over it ... i'm sick to death of hearing about this ... i'm very happy to take my lemon slices and mentally squeeze them in your eye's each time ...

... in terms of herm being the worst coach out there ... i disagree ... i would rather have him than many coaches ... he seems to be willing to accept appropriate criticism and attempt steps to correct the issues...

... analagizing herm as being the worst fruit in the grocery is placing falsehoods in your writing ... keep the fiction coming...

l_j_r

Archived