The Fruit of the Matter: Why the Patriots Win Super Bowls

TomShane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least tex likes it -

yeah you know what Herm isn't Belly but ya know what he's a winner that actually wants the job... people need to get a grip on reality... this is the hardest market to coach in in the entire league and the toughest division to coach in - Herm brings in Donnie and now Dinger - makes the playoffs 3 times - but hey he's a lemon lets fire him and hire some re-tread

actually i can see why this sort of pats happy jack fest would be on the nation home page -

Jets fans have an inferiority complex - they love to lose and it secretly makes them happy to be pissed off beyond control. it's pathetic.

everyone thinks that because Belly won his way that's the only way to win - that the Patriots are the new yankees - bullsh*t.

mark my words - the dynasty is over... when the pomagranate thinks it can be the HC, DC and OC all at once, the wheels will come flying off.

herm may be a lemon but atleast he knows his limitations.

honestly if i wanted to read why the Pats are better than the JETS i would go to Patsfans.com.

what's next on the horizon??? why the JETS deserve to rent from the Giants for the next 50 years? why the Dolans are good guys?

You can call Herm a lemon but let me tell you something. Lemons aren't always all bad:

-Taste pretty good when you make lemonade

-Slice a piece up and put it in that diet pepsi and it tastes better

-Lemons (like most citrus fruits) are a great source of Vitamin C and provide your skin with a radiant glow

-Squeeze lemon juice into warm water and you can help rid your body of toxins

-Can also be used as a hair tonic

Lemons my friends are not all bad.

As far as the apple goes....it make sense that the author would use an apple when speaking of Belichek. After all there was a snake in the Garden Of Eden as well.

well at least tex likes it -

yeah you know what Herm isn't Belly but ya know what he's a winner that actually wants the job... people need to get a grip on reality... this is the hardest market to coach in in the entire league and the toughest division to coach in - Herm brings in Donnie and now Dinger - makes the playoffs 3 times - but hey he's a lemon lets fire him and hire some re-tread

actually i can see why this sort of pats happy jack fest would be on the nation home page -

Jets fans have an inferiority complex - they love to lose and it secretly makes them happy to be pissed off beyond control. it's pathetic.

everyone thinks that because Belly won his way that's the only way to win - that the Patriots are the new yankees - bullsh*t.

mark my words - the dynasty is over... when the pomagranate thinks it can be the HC, DC and OC all at once, the wheels will come flying off.

herm may be a lemon but atleast he knows his limitations.

honestly if i wanted to read why the Pats are better than the JETS i would go to Patsfans.com.

what's next on the horizon??? why the JETS deserve to rent from the Giants for the next 50 years? why the Dolans are good guys?

Thank you Bit. It's good to have somebody on this freaking planet using logic and reason. Magnificent post.

I like Garb. He's a good poster and it was a well written article.

But I get the point. It's been beaten to death.

Bill Belichick is the greatest coach in history.

Anyone else who doesn't win a superbowl is a "LEMON".

It's such a tired and boring analogy with very little reason or logic behind it.

FUTURE PATS FAN ARTICLES

"TOM BRADY IS THE GREATEST AND CHAD PENNINGTON IS A SCRUB"

"WHY COREY DILLON IS WORLD"S BETTER THAN CURTIS MARTIN"

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MASTERMIND PIOLI AND THE PEABRAIN BRADWAY"

"HOW HERMAN EDWARDS HAS DESTROYED THE JETS FRANCHISE FOR ETERNITY"

"BOB KRAFT A CHAMPIONSHIP OWNER, WOODY JOHNSON A FAILURE"

FUTURE PATS FAN ARTICLES

"TOM BRADY IS THE GREATEST AND CHAD PENNINGTON IS A SCRUB"

"WHY COREY DILLON IS WORLD"S BETTER THAN CURTIS MARTIN"

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MASTERMIND PIOLI AND THE PEABRAIN BRADWAY"

"HOW HERMAN EDWARDS HAS DESTROYED THE JETS FRANCHISE FOR ETERNITY"

"BOB KRAFT A CHAMPIONSHIP OWNER, WOODY JOHNSON A FAILURE"

The truth hurts someimte YJF.

Wow! :cry: It's supposed to be funny....it's coming from a Pats fan point of view....it's not real important stuff here....

Do you honestly think a jets fan would like that sh*t

If Herm wins a Superbowl, would he too be a Chinese Apple :?

Archived