Gase and Injuries

TMAC

Did some research and saw that Gase was plagued by injuries at Miami.  Is this a coincidence or a pattern?  Either way, the guy is cursed.  In 55 years, I cannot remember the Jets being crippled by so many injuries as they have been since Gase took over.

20 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Did some research and saw that Gase was plagued by injuries at Miami.  Is this a coincidence or a pattern?  Either way, the guy is cursed.  In 55 years, I cannot remember the Jets being crippled by so many injuries as they have been since Gase took over.

I’m positive that Gase kissed Darnold last season and gave him mono.  I’d put money on it!  Sicko 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I wasn't even thinking of Darnold's mono.  that's not a football injury.  It does say something, however.  To my knowledge, the first time a starting QB sidelined with mono in 100 year history of the NFL.  No matter how you slice it, things have not gone well since buy eyes took over. Enjoy the draft.   I'l be watching RedZone and rooting against the Giants.