Updated: All-Time Worst Jets Head Coaches List

Shea Jet

27 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You do realize Kotite had success in Philadelphia before coming here.  In fact he had as much more than Gase had in Miami 

The difference is the team Kotite inherited in Philly was one of the most talented in the league and a team that was making the playoffs every year. What Gase inherited in Miami had no track record for winning(1 playoff spot in previous 14 years and really only made that one because Tom Brady missed the season) and he elevated that team to a playoff berth despite losing his starting QB with 4 games left.

46 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You do realize Kotite had success in Philadelphia before coming here.  In fact he had as much more than Gase had in Miami 

And you do realize we're talking about worst JETS HC's? 

Updated: All-Time Worst Jets Head Coaches List

39 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What does any of that have to do with the incompetence that was Kotite and the fact that you have no clue how bad he was?

I know how bad his won/loss record was. If you look at that 96 Season 10 games were tied or close at Halftime. Ultimately, Kotite didnt do much HARM to the organization which was what I'm mainly citing in my argument. I'm worried that after Gase is through with 2020 he'll have turned Sam Darnold into Mitch Trubisky. 

8 minutes ago, Shea Jet said:

I know how bad his won/loss record was. If you look at that 96 Season 10 games were tied or close at Halftime. Ultimately, Kotite didnt do much HARM to the organization which was what I'm mainly citing in my argument. I'm worried that after Gase is through with 2020 he'll have turned Sam Darnold into Mitch Trubisky. 

You keep reading Ws & Ls and telling yourself that fames tied or close at the half.  That 4 wins in two dont count, close scores at the half do yet 7 actual wins dont.

I'm done

Personally I think Parcells blowing our opportunity to get into the playoffs by losing his cool during the Detroit game followed by the horribly tight play of the team that went into Denver for a chance to get to the SB was on balance really bad.  Considering he had one of the greatest coaching staffs, along with great talent on both sides of the ball he really sucked as the HC for the Jets.