Just renewed my season tickets

Maxman

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Spoke to the Jets this afternoon. I am all set for next year with my seats. Same price as last year, 12 month payment plan.

Let's go Jets. Can not wait to be back in the stadium!

What was their confidence level , that fans would be allowed in the stadium next season ?

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

What was their confidence level , that fans would be allowed in the stadium next season ?

I actually didn't press him. I spoke to him a few weeks ago about the group tickets and he didn't know much then.

I figured anything would be speculation right now.  I have two seats (PSL) and last year I took two more seats next to me. He asked about renewing all 4, I said for now let's just do my 2. Then hopefully once we get confirmation I can add the other 2 seats back on.

Just now, Maxman said:

I actually didn't press him. I spoke to him a few weeks ago about the group tickets and he didn't know much then.

I figured anything would be speculation right now.  I have two seats (PSL) and last year I took two more seats next to me. He asked about renewing all 4, I said for now let's just do my 2. Then hopefully once we get confirmation I can add the other 2 seats back on.

Thanks - if you hear anything back from them with more concrete plans - please share here !!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

They put him on hold and transferred his call to the Governor's office.

:P

Yeah - no idea what to expect from Murphy. But hopefully as the vaccine rolls out to more of the populous it will start easing some of the public gathering concerns. I know personally I won't be going unless I've had my vaccine, but hopefully that will happen in the upcoming months.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Yeah - no idea what to expect from Murphy. But hopefully as the vaccine rolls out to more of the populous it will start easing some of the public gathering concerns. I know personally I won't be going unless I've had my vaccine, but hopefully that will happen in the upcoming months.  

Expect the worse, and he'll never disappoint.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I really hope you're making some sort of money off this site to offset the cost. God bless your continued commitment to two large groups of losers at the same time. 

This site does make a profit.

Please update your email address though. Just to make sure our records are complete.  :)

• Upvote 1