All About Me, The John Abe Story ~ New Editorial

Maxman

Good article- 4H Crew

Abe does not know what it is to sacrifice for your teammates and for the fans who pay lots of money to and want to see them give 100 per cent all the time.

6.7 million or so for one year as the franchise player and he is unhappy-I would like to see if he could handle paying a mortgage and property taxes in New Jersey with a real job.

The article was great, the pic was funny as hell. :lol::lol:

Abraham is a waste of space and he is a Cancer to the Jets franchize and he needs to go.

The Jets will be fine without him. They did a fine job in the playoffs. If it weren't for that sh*thead Hackett, IMO, the Jets would have beaten the Steelers.

Great string of articles we've had lately, and more good ones on the way. I'm really pumped up that we have some good talent on this board to write articles.

Great work by Tyson. That mean BREATHES the Jets.

And the awesome pic was by none other than grand artiste Panzer Marduk Division.

Nice Job 4H.

This unfortunately is todays athlete.

I sure do remember an awful lot of "Sign Abe Now" signatures from last year.

We as Jet fans do go full circle emotionally.

Looking forward to some positive articles.

Maybe Tx can give us one on The Art Of Successfull Trolling.

Great string of articles we've had lately, and more good ones on the way. I'm really pumped up that we have some good talent on this board to write articles.

Great work by Tyson. That mean BREATHES the Jets.

And the awesome pic was by none other than grand artiste Panzer Marduk Division.

Don't forget, it was inspired by you.

Archived