Hate this Mock for us

kevinc855

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Speaking of TE - How high do you think Pitts goes ?  I personally doubt he gets past 10 . 

Same. Man, if Darnold could have given us a little more - we could be talking Pitts right now. But as usual, on going uncertainty takes over the round 1 convo. 

best play making TE I can recall. Jimmy Graham at his prime impact. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

It depends. I love Wilson. My only concern with him is his injuries/surgeries. I don't want an injury prone QB. It's a major red flag to me. Otherwise, there's a lot to like and I see FQB potential. 

As far as Ojulari, its a good spot for an edge. I'm not a huge fan of him but it depends on how Saleh sees him fitting in the new defensive system. Ossai, Collins, Phillips, Basham, etc. are all still on the board. If Saleh feels like Ojulari is the best out of all of those guys for the system with the most upside i have no issue with the Jet staking a Pass Rusher at 23 and addressing O-line or WR in Rd. 2.

And this is not even knowing how FA plays out. If the Jets sign a Pass Rusher in FA but aren't able to get a WR, I would def. consider taking Marshall, who in this mock is still on the board. If the Jets get a pass rusher and WR in FA but can't get a decent O-line upgrade, I'm taking W.Davis, who is still on the board in this mock. 

2 hours ago, dcJet said:

Texans get: No. 8 overall, 2021 second-round pick, 2022 first-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, CB Troy Pride Jr.

No way we don't offer more than this.  Pride is a JAG.

By the way, the #2 overall (2600 pts) is pretty much equal value to the No 8 (1400 pts), No 39 (510 pts) and the 2022 first round pick (around 600 points) COMBINED. So yeah, the Jets could definitely offer a ton more. 

Many idiots in the media think number 1 picks are all equal.. 

• Upvote 1

at 2, I can see JD going with Surtain, Chase or Sewll, and not the QBs.  All three of those players are virtually guaranteed to be great NFL players.  

The QBs?  Not so much.  I can't say they would be much better than Darnold, with the big difference that they are cheaper.  

Love the Lance pick at 8.  

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

FFS.  Yeah he thinks this is the NBA.

Is he upset how the jets have treat darnold the last few years?

He should be praising carolina for dumping cam.  as he was a totally washed up player.

I think it was the "no communication to Cam" part of it that he's upset with. He doesn't want to leave one team with poor communication to go to another team with poor communication.