Hate this Mock for us

kevinc855

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

If we get Olujari instead of Ojulari, I’d be pissed. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

Taking Smith would be the disaster theres 5 other WRs who will probably have better careers.

lol, your name is somewhat new around these parts (can't miss a Tool album reference) and you've mostly been on the level... now i have to reexamine that assessment. Terrible take. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Heard rumors Watson wants no part of Carolina because of how the coaching staff handled Cam Newton last year.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

lol, your name is somewhat new around these parts (can't miss a Tool album reference) and you've mostly been on the level... now i have to reexamine that assessment. Terrible take. 

I'm not a fan of taking WRs that high especially ones that weigh 170 pounds....history has shown that you can get all pro level receivers throughout the draft.  I would much rather take a Bateman, Marshall, or Olave at 23 or 34 and I think those guys will be better pros honestly....and if I was forced to take a WR at 2 it would be Chase.

TOOL \m/

• Upvote 3

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

He would play LEO, a critical position in Saleh’s defense, and if we drafted him specifically, you should be doing cartwheels!  
He might be Edge1 in this class. 

Don't disagree, Jets certainly need a ER, and he seems to be a good elephant.  The one thing I would be concered about is his weight.  Will he be able to hold the POA at 240?

If he can, I like the draft 

Just for perspective here, This is the same guy who mocked Mason Rudolph to be the first QB taken in the 2018 draft.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-broncos-hit-the-reset-button-at-qb-with-mason-rudolph/

So before you get riled up or react in any way to this, consider that he is probably the biggest idiot in the business, and that's a very, very high bar.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

He would play LEO, a critical position in Saleh’s defense, and if we drafted him specifically, you should be doing cartwheels!  
He might be Edge1 in this class. 

And we are back to drafting defense because we just hired a D coach.  The big worry I had when we went with a Dcentric coach.

Just to show how little this guy knows about football, watch this.

Now, I like Sewell, but Trapasso has no idea what he's looking at. Sewell gets beat, and his "recovery skills" are to give up inside leverage and then to egregiously hold. It's amazing how these guys can get a gig as a draft guru without really knowing the game.

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Small School Stat Padder Wilson at #2 is my least favored scenario.  Following that up with Defense at #23 is just complete meh.

I would not go this route, that's all I can say.  /shrug.

The reason I think Wilson is projected to be a great QB is because he has all the tools for the next level. I understand if you're worried about injury history, but if you think Wilson has skewed stats, did you see Mac Jones only had to throw 44 contested or tight window throws the entire year! OMFG! That has to be #1 in history for a QB at a top school. That means his guys were wide open ALL the time. I believe Wilson had at least 100 more than that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

Texans get: No. 8 overall, 2021 second-round pick, 2022 first-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, CB Troy Pride Jr.

No way we don't offer more than this.  Pride is a JAG.

Substitute the #2 for the #8 and Bless Austin for Pride and there you go.  Let’s rock.  cbssports.com employs morons.

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

^ ^  hope  Not   ?.. imho,.. we're tradin'  down   ?  

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Heard rumors Watson wants no part of Carolina because of how the coaching staff handled Cam Newton last year.

FFS.  Yeah he thinks this is the NBA.

Is he upset how the jets have treat darnold the last few years?

He should be praising carolina for dumping cam.  as he was a totally washed up player.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, undertow said:

I'm not a fan of taking WRs that high especially ones that weigh 170 pounds....history has shown that you can get all pro level receivers throughout the draft.  I would much rather take a Bateman, Marshall, or Moore at 23 or 34 and I think those guys will be better pros honestly....and if I was forced to take a WR at 2 it would be Chase.

TOOL \m/

That, I respect. We all have our own positional value beliefs. I hold tight end in higher regard than most, if not all. With D Smith, I acknowledge the frame concerns but his hands and ability to slide through coverage, ball tracking etc. He’s one of the best I’ve seen since Hopkins from a natural talent standpoint 

“but you lie... cheat and steal. You lie, cheat and steal...”

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

That, I respect. We all have our own positional value beliefs. I hold tight end in higher regard than most, if not all. With regards, I acknowledge the frame concerns but his hands and ability to slide through coverage, ball tracking etc. He’s one of the best I’ve seen since Hopkins from a natural talent standpoint 

“but you lie... cheat and steal. You lie, cheat and steal...”

Speaking of TE - How high do you think Pitts goes ?  I personally doubt he gets past 10 .