Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@Greenseed4 am I crazy or did you unvote Stark before and now it’s gone?

You’re not crazy. I illegally edited a post minutes after posting it because it was rude to the forum, and replaced with a high five gif.  

I didn’t know anyone saw it.  But I will re-post the game component of that post and unvote 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why is he more than likely not scum?

Because I just said so, I don’t think he is. New scum get coached bit and  real it in a little, little more cautious. Struggle with keeping up with post afraid that say something wrong. I don’t see that with him.  He’s honestly trying in my Opinion. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Because I just said so, I don’t think he is. New scum get coached bit and  real it in a little, little more cautious. Struggle with keeping up with post afraid that say something wrong. I don’t see that with him.  He’s honestly trying in my Opinion. 

It you say the wrong thing you just edit it.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Goddamnit Barry, not NOW!!

—————-

Guys, if you dip mushroom caps in a melted butter/egg mix, then shake em in a bag with Panko bread crumbs, garlic salt, and crushed black pepper. 
Air fry those suckers at 400 degrees for 7-12 minutes.  They come out juicy, hot, and groveling for ranch. 

I'm working on perfecting wings.  New trick...just add a tablespoon of baking power for extra crispy.  Rub of your choice.  380 degrees for 18-20 minutes.  Flip once at the halfway mark.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

You’re not crazy. I illegally edited a post minutes after posting it because it was rude to the forum, and replaced with a high five gif.  

I didn’t know anyone saw it.  But I will re-post the game component of that post and unvote 

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

That's exactly what a criminal would say.