OT Aaron Rodgers is positively killing it on Jeopardy!

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

40 years and still going volunteer for the local fire department, over 10 years coaching baseball and football. 

Actually the complete opposite. 

7pm every night I was not glued to the TV watching Jeopardy. 

Yes, I can definitely see you drinking Bud Light at the firehouse far more often than watching Jeopardy. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

40 years and still going volunteer for the local fire department, over 10 years coaching baseball and football. 

Actually the complete opposite. 

A. There are still Volly Department's in Florida? Didn't know there were any left.

B. Every Firehouse I've ever been in (as a Professional Firefighter) has the TV on after 5pm, and the crew watches the Evening News while cooking and/or eating, followed by Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Every. One. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

A. There are still Volly Department's in Florida? Didn't know there were any left.

B. Every Firehouse I've ever been in (as a Professional Firefighter) has the TV on after 5pm, and the crew watches the Evening News while cooking and/or eating, followed by Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Every. One. 

I live in N.J where there are still many volunteer departments. 

The engine company I belong to is over 100 years old. 

Only difference between paid and volunteer is a pay check. (no disrespect) but fire is fire. 

We watch sports when we do gather definitely not Jeopardy. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I live in N.J where there are still many volunteer departments. 

The engine company I belong to is over 100 years old. 

Only difference between paid and volunteer is a pay check. (no disrespect) but fire is fire. 

We watch sports when we do gather definitely not Jeopardy. 

You couldn't be more wrong, but I don't want to argue about it with you. And you said it, "when you get together". We're in the Firehouse together 1/3 of our lives, not on Saturday and Sundays in the fall to drink and play fireman....and WPBFD is going on 130 years old....

Drop The Mic GIF by memecandy

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You couldn't be more wrong, but I don't want to argue about it with you. And you said it, "when you get together". We're in the Firehouse together 1/3 of our lives, not on Saturday and Sundays in the fall to drink and play fireman....and WPBFD is going on 130 years old....

Drop The Mic GIF by memecandy

You get paid to be there thats your job your career. 

Im on duty 24/7/365 all for FREE. 

I figured you were one of those. 

Play fireman yea thanks a lot brother. 

Stay safe. 

• 3 months later...