Should Saleh be disciplining the players more in camp?

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You directly responded to my comment "rex coached them up".  I literally wrote Rex coached them up to another poster and then you said no the vets played great with farve cause they were 8-3. When we both know that farve carried that team and the talent was not good. You were in fact wrong

One more time for the thoughtless.  I was having a discussion about Favre letting the 08 season go into the toilet and you said that was wrong, that the team was good and Rex proved it by winning the next season.

Maybe you should stop apologizing to people for hijacking the thread and give up like I asked you to but you came back with three or four replies because you cant stop and cant get it right.

Self accountability is seperate from team building chemistry.  I'm suspect that treating football players like men accountable to themselves will work.  It's great for individuals who are enterprenurale and don't need to work with others.  Not so sure it's a good method for building a team that has to operate as a unit.

You need to be accountable to the team.  I believe desipline is a key element in that kind of accountability.

Saleh is very engaging and a great motivator.  The question is, will that work with a diverse group of players working toward a singular goal?

TBD...

FYI I think Judge is doing a great job with the Giants and the brawl wasn't an indicatioon of a disfunctional team.  It was part of a normal process of team building under competitive circumstances.  

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Self accountability is seperate from team building chemistry.  I'm suspect that treating football players like men accountable to themselves will work.  It's great for individuals who are enterprenurale and don't need to work with others.  Not so sure it's a good method for building a team that has to operate as a unit.

You need to be accountable to the team.  I believe desipline is a key element in that kind of accountability.

Saleh is very engaging and a great motivator.  The question is, will that work with a diverse group of players working toward a singular goal?

TBD...

FYI I think Judge is doing a great job with the Giants and the brawl wasn't an indicatioon of a disfunctional team.  It was part of a normal process of team building under competitive circumstances.  

Discipline in camp is always different than in season.