Should Saleh be disciplining the players more in camp?

7 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

except thos veterans he inherited played like sh*t the year prior basically throwing out your point. Rex coached them up.

Yeah except the jets were 8-3, in first place with those same vets playing really well.
The season collapsed because of Favre and his torn arm.  Not because the vets played like shlt.  This is wrong 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah except the jets were 8-3, in first place with those same vets playing really well.
The season collapsed because of Favre and his torn arm.  Not because the vets played like shlt.  This is wrong 

not ture man. Farve played great, he literally threw our the play book and ran his own sh*t. You think that the "vets" played great? yeah man sure like payton manning team played great or andrew luck played great.. i mean look at those vets that carried those guys...

GIVE ME A BREAK. Favre was playing great because he was best qb we ever had on the team aside from namath. After his arm was done and he was done it all fell apart...then Rex came in and added no name Bart scott and make the def man up and carry the team. yoyu cant change history wiht your skewed version, i was watched the game bro.

dont be late for class

51 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

not ture man. Farve played great, he literally threw our the play book and ran his own sh*t. You think that the "vets" played great? yeah man sure like payton manning team played great or andrew luck played great.. i mean look at those vets that carried those guys...

GIVE ME A BREAK. Favre was playing great because he was best qb we ever had on the team aside from namath. After his arm was done and he was done it all fell apart...then Rex came in and added no name Bart scott and make the def man up and carry the team. yoyu cant change history wiht your skewed version, i was watched the game bro.

dont be late for class

Not true?  Wrong.  Favre played great until his arm blew up, tore his biceps and wasnt the same.  Far from the best QB since Namath.

GIVE YOU A BREAK?  Dont know what this or the rest of your post even means, it’s that mindless.  
My skewed version and don’t be late for class?  No name Bart Scott?  To who, you and no one who watched football?

Lol if you think I’m wrong PM me, I’ll explain the game to you.  

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just another reason Mangini is garbage. He didn’t have the balls to end Favre’s iron man streak, despite the fact that he was no longer able to throw a football. Throw Clemens in there, and maybe Favre gets better by the end of the year with some rest/surgery and they have a playoff run instead of missing the playoffs altogether. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, slats said:

Just another reason Mangini is garbage. He didn’t have the balls to end Favre’s iron man streak, despite the fact that he was no longer able to throw a football. Throw Clemens in there, and maybe Favre gets better by the end of the year with some rest/surgery and they have a playoff run instead of missing the playoffs altogether. 

This.  I have always felt that Mangini lost his job becuase he prioritized Favre and that damn streak ahead of winning football games.  Everyone who watched those games could see something was wrong - Favre had nothing on his passes, yet they trotted him out week after week.  When we were sitting 8-3 after road wins against an undefeated TN team and then in NE, I thought we were the team to beat in the AFC.  Then it all came crashing down.

But the streak survived.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not true?  Wrong.  Favre played great until his arm blew up, tore his biceps and wasnt the same.  Far from the best QB since Namath.

GIVE YOU A BREAK?  Dont know what this or the rest of your post even means, it’s that mindless.  
My skewed version and don’t be late for class?  No name Bart Scott?  To who, you and no one who watched football?

Lol if you think I’m wrong PM me, I’ll explain the game to you.  

lol 

what are you talking about. Rex coached them up and the team was not that great, the 8-3 was due to farve throwing the rock and bringing his plays. He elevated the team. Not our talented roster. That is a fact. It is disingenuous for you to act like we had some good team. They were trash overall,. rex coached them up because he was a good coach. I mean I dont really understand what you are trying to argue. 

29 minutes ago, slats said:

yeah Mangini was bad. He ruined that season. Favre bless him gave it his all between massages. jetnut is trying to pretend we had some great roster and rex wasn't the reason we turned it around. crazy. Rex had terrible Qb and made his below average roster play great wiht scheme and strategy. he used what he had to give us besst chance to win - the ground and pound lol.

19 minutes ago, Lith said:

This.  I have always felt that Mangini lost his job becuase he prioritized Favre and that damn streak ahead of winning football games.  Everyone who watched those games could see something was wrong - Favre had nothing on his passes, yet they trotted him out week after week.  When we were sitting 8-3 after road wins against an undefeated TN team and then in NE, I thought we were the team to beat in the AFC.  Then it all came crashing down.

But the streak survived.

it was a tough couple game to watch.. 

34 minutes ago, slats said:

Totally agree.  He let Favre run the team and throw the season away to keep that stupid consecutive game streak alive.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

lol 

what are you talking about. Rex coached them up and the team was not that great, the 8-3 was due to farve throwing the rock and bringing his plays. He elevated the team. Not our talented roster. That is a fact. It is disingenuous for you to act like we had some good team. They were trash overall,. rex coached them up because he was a good coach. I mean I dont really understand what you are trying to argue. 

What are you talking about?  You’re arguing with me that Farve was the best since Namath and the team fell apart not Favre, then you’re agree with slats and lith that Favre threw the season away.   
Add another to the long list who don’t know how to admit they were wrong

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What are you talking about?  You’re arguing with me that Farve was the best since Namath and the team fell apart not Favre, then you’re agree with slats and lith that Favre threw the season away.   
Add another to the long list who don’t know how to admit they were wrong

maybe reread the comments and think harder @Jet Nut..

who is a better Jets qb that we have had than Favre? Namath that's it.  Team fell apart because farve couldn't carry them any more after he got out because his arm was shot. That is just a fact, nothing to really debate there.

The team was terrible. That is the team you tried to proclaim was good in your comments about we had good veterans players. This was false - there were not a good team - after farve left that team was exposed - again just facts man. You might not have been able to comprehend my examples of luck and manning, but the point was that thier teams were also not good and fell apart when the qb left.

You are trying so hard to say i'm wrong you cant really understand what you are reading. maybe too many points at one time for you?

Try this, i will dumb it down even more....JET team was bad - REX coached up - made team win!! Veterans players were not so good until big rex show up!!!

haha did it make more sense this time?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Totally agree.  He let Favre run the team and throw the season away to keep that stupid consecutive game streak alive.

what does this mean? you agree ??!! so farve threw away the season when he led them 8-3 by his will and talent alone? no Mangini made him play when hurt because he knew that with our farve he couldnt coach them to any wins. You are all mixed up m8

16 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

what does this mean? you agree ??!! so farve threw away the season when he led them 8-3 by his will and talent alone? no Mangini made him play when hurt because he knew that with our farve he couldnt coach them to any wins. You are all mixed up m8

One last time.  I totally disagree with you because you’re wrong.  Yes, Favre threw away the 8-3 season by refusing to sit when he injured his arm.   Favre was good but he didn’t will anyone to 8-3, he was part of a good team.      Don’t now spin it into it was Manginis fault.  Add to it you’re under appreciating the talent that was there.  

You disagreed with me and then agreed with all who agreed with what I said.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

maybe reread the comments and think harder @Jet Nut..

who is a better Jets qb that we have had than Favre? Namath that's it.  Team fell apart because farve couldn't carry them any more after he got out because his arm was shot. That is just a fact, nothing to really debate there.

The team was terrible. That is the team you tried to proclaim was good in your comments about we had good veterans players. This was false - there were not a good team - after farve left that team was exposed - again just facts man. You might not have been able to comprehend my examples of luck and manning, but the point was that thier teams were also not good and fell apart when the qb left.

You are trying so hard to say i'm wrong you cant really understand what you are reading. maybe too many points at one time for you?

Try this, i will dumb it down even more....JET team was bad - REX coached up - made team win!! Veterans players were not so good until big rex show up!!!

haha did it make more sense this time?

Dumb down this.  You’re clueless and have no idea what you’re talking about.  F’n wrong about everything with an attitude, got to love it

18 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Dumb down this.  You’re clueless and have no idea what you’re talking about.  F’n wrong about everything with an attitude, got to love it

Jetnut uou can disagree about opinions but you can't change the facts. Your whole argument is wrong. I have explianed it, in the most basic of ways and you still foolishly can understand. You are not as clever as you may think and certainly incorrect in this thread. Better luck next time. 

Just take the L. You literally are the only person in the world even amongst the people who hate rex to think he didn't coach up the team. I mean people that hate rex don't buy your BS about they were so talented.

Anyway good luck troll

12 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Thank f'ing christ. Even if I was a little late, I won't delete my previous post because if he is banned it still took far too long lmao 

I'm not sure why he would be banned for offending you for a bad take. Maybe he believes like the coach that his discipline will work..

It won't but yeah...idk maybe I missed the banable offense.

I mean jetnut has been trolling me for a page or two but I don't think he should get banned just because his take is incredibly dumb

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Jetnut uou can disagree about opinions but you can't change the facts. Your whole argument is wrong. I have explianed it, in the most basic of ways and you still foolishly can understand. You are not as clever as you may think and certainly incorrect in this thread. Better luck next time. 

Just take the L. You literally are the only person in the world even amongst the people who hate rex to think he didn't coach up the team. I mean people that hate rex don't buy your BS about they were so talented.

Anyway good luck troll

The fact here is you have it all wrong.  Start with Favre being the best QB since Namath.  Seriously, he was up and down all year and then went what 1-4 down the stretch, refusing to sit and at least rest a game or two?  You can't explain hat away, you don't even try when those are the only facts that count.  You can explain away and you're still wrong.  Not every wrong statement becomes right by saying it's an opinion.  

Im literally the only one in this discussions that has people agreeing and liking what I've said.  Not one agreeing or liking you're nonsense that for some mind numbing reason you're continuing to argue.  Simply put we were 8-3, Favre hurt his arm went 1-4 and we missed the playoffs.  I could care less what we did a year later with a new CS, new QB, new players drafted, Bart Scott, Leonhard, etc.   in fact you're the one who brought up Rex I didn't, haven't said one bad word about Rex, his team, his coaching ability.  You keep bringing it as if I did because you don't read.  You argue.  

For someone who doesn't understand the game on even a rudimentary level you sure like to call someone trying to teach you basics a lot of names.  How about putting me and all the others more knowledgeable than you on ignore and play with yourself

11 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

How has this thread gone on this long?

Someone arguing that Favre didn't play poorly down the stretch in 08, with a bad arm ruining a 8-3, first place position?  

Thinks it's trolling to disagree?  To believe the above is trolling in the same sense as starting a thread about the virtues of Judge that Sales should copy.  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The fact here is you have it all wrong.  Start with Favre being the best QB since Namath.  Seriously, he was up and down all year and then went what 1-4 down the stretch, refusing to sit and at least rest a game or two?  You can't explain hat away, you don't even try when those are the only facts that count.  You can explain away and you're still wrong.  Not every wrong statement becomes right by saying it's an opinion.  

Im literally the only one in this discussions that has people agreeing and liking what I've said.  Not one agreeing or liking you're nonsense that for some mind numbing reason you're continuing to argue.  Simply put we were 8-3, Favre hurt his arm went 1-4 and we missed the playoffs.  I could care less what we did a year later with a new CS, new QB, new players drafted, Bart Scott, Leonhard, etc.   in fact you're the one who brought up Rex I didn't, haven't said one bad word about Rex, his team, his coaching ability.  You keep bringing it as if I did because you don't read.  You argue.  

For someone who doesn't understand the game on even a rudimentary level you sure like to call someone trying to teach you basics a lot of names.  How about putting me and all the others more knowledgeable than you on ignore and play with yourself

This you right? I screen shot it since you have trolled relentlessly since then changing the goal post to try to fit your narrative. It looks like you saying our vets were playing good here...with your whole absured arg that rex didn't coach them up a year later. Since that was the argument it seems relevant. 

I mean you are incorrect on farve situation too, mangini played farve even when hurt and trashed our season those 8 wins were farve not coaching or team. Hense the fall when farce got hurt. This goes back to me repeatly explaining it to you with example of other teams that were bad but had a QB hold them up Allah manning /luck.

For whatever reason you also dispute that farve is the most talented QB we have had on the team since Namath. This is odd too considering his career and talent but sure whatever man. You are still wrong but yet somehow get further and further dug in where you don't even remember your original post. 

I mean since reading all your post you might have not even realized what you wrote or understood what you were commenting on in the first place, since you don't understand how or why farve is relevant, or why rex is.

They say don't argue with an idiot... lesson learned here. I can't convince you no matter what when you can't comprehend basic points.

Good luck better luck next time bud.

Screenshot_20210807-101012_Chrome.jpg

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Someone arguing that Favre didn't play poorly down the stretch in 08, with a bad arm ruining a 8-3, first place position?  

Thinks it's trolling to disagree?  To believe the above is trolling in the same sense as starting a thread about the virtues of Judge that Sales should copy.  

Ahghhjggjg no jet nut!!!!!!

reread the comments, I screen shoted your comments  for you. Jesus Christ!! 

Agghhhghgggghhgg!!!!???

25 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ahghhjggjg no jet nut!!!!!!

reread the comments, I screen shoted your comments  for you. Jesus Christ!! 

Agghhhghgggghhgg!!!!???

WTF are you even arguing?  I don't need a screen shot, I've said it over and over as have others.  The Jets were 8-3, Favre blew out his arm, Favre and the Jets went 1-4 down the stretch and missed the playoffs.  You're telling us that's wrong and I'm a troll for saying that.  

We're done, you're the troll, bye

23 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

WTF are you even arguing?  I don't need a screen shot, I've said it over and over as have others.  The Jets were 8-3, Favre blew out his arm, Favre and the Jets went 1-4 down the stretch and missed the playoffs.  You're telling us that's wrong and I'm a troll for saying that.  

We're done, you're the troll, bye

? You argued that Rex didn't really coach up the team because those vets were 8-3. That they played well. Thats literally your comment and I screen shotee it so you could remember. You made up this farve wouldn't leave the field crap to move away from your own incorrect assumptions.. mango I by the way is the one who played farve hurt and cost us the season as countless comments threads and commentary has illustrated.

My point is and continues to be that Rex coached them up beyond their ability and won. Farve was holding up a bad team and bad coaching.

If your going to comment on stuff try to remember what it was before trolling on and on endlessly. Simply admit your wrong and move on. 

No shame. I have a message from another poster About this, about how you act...no sweat to me bud. You are wrong and continue to be on this point. You try to change your own dumb arguments mid debate and then act like you don't know what I'm talking about, even though I quite explicitly explain it over and over. I thought you were just tired or don't lie to admit when your wrong but it's clear now your just trolling for whatever reason.

At the end of the day you just look dumb.

I never mentioned Rex, you’re the dumb one who keeps bringing him up in what was a conversation about Favre and the 08 Jets.  Dumb as rocks argument that makes absolutely no sense.  
But you’ll go on and on like DWC for no apparent reason other than you just can’t say “my bad” and move the F on.  Stop trolling me child

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I never mentioned Rex, you’re the dumb one who keeps bringing him up in what was a conversation about Favre and the 08 Jets.  Dumb as rocks argument that makes absolutely no sense.  
But you’ll go on and on like DWC for no apparent reason other than you just can’t say “my bad” and move the F on.  Stop trolling me child

You directly responded to my comment "rex coached them up".  I literally wrote Rex coached them up to another poster and then you said no the vets played great with farve cause they were 8-3. When we both know that farve carried that team and the talent was not good. You were in fact wrong

You disputed my comment with your laughable idea that the veterans played good. they did not. that's it - then its 20 posts you being confused, not remembering what you said, and little personal attacks instead of a conversation. Defiant in your confusion even now saying my argument makes no sense, what do you think my argument was exactly?

Do you know where you are right now? Do you want me to call someone to get you help? I am little worried for you bud. At first i thought you were just trolling now taking it all into context your little personal insults i confused for just being stupid or not having an argument is probably just your way to react to not understanding the conversation or more accurately not remembering what was said.

I get so wrapped up in talking jets with full enthusiasm I forget other posters might not be sound of mind or dealing with other issues. That is not your fault it is mine. I should have realized 20 posts ago what was going on. I hope you are all right and safe where ever you are. I hope you realize it was never against you as a person, I was not trying to antagonize you or belittle you, just your comments. In true Jetnation form to argue endlessly about the team we love even if none of it matters...

The good news is you are rooting for the right team @Jet Nut and all of us join you in supporting the green and white! It will be a great new season soon! All the best to you, we may "disagree" on the 08 jets as you put it. But we will always agree about the which team to root for!

**sorry to hijack thread, other posters here probably already knew what was going on before I did my bad.***