Guess who loses in this whole NFL VS Players ?

Smizzy

The fans do.

The Players want more of the money. The Owners are being forced to give it to them. Where do you think the extra money is going to come from?

The pockets of the owners? Not a chance. Ticket prices,Beverages and merchandise prices are going up and WE WILL FOOT THE BILL.

That's the way it always is bro, & that the way it will always be. That is until fans have had enough of the players & the owners bulls*!t & they stop going to games & stop buying team merchandise.

Fans should go on strike. Players & owners either don't realize or care that if it weren't for us, none of them would have a job.

That's the way it always is bro, & that the way it will always be. That is until fans have had enough of the players & the owners bulls*!t & they stop going to games & stop buying team merchandise.

Fans should go on strike. Players & owners either don't realize or care that if it weren't for us, none of them would have a job.

The baseball fans never went on strike, and they should have. I quit baseball about 5 years ago.... they will never make another penny on me.

I have some empathy for the football players, very few have long careers, unlike baseball. The average NFL career is only 4 years. EVERY owner in the NFL makes tons of money, and they are about to shoot themselves in the foot. In baseball, it was the players who were the jerks, here, it's the owners.

The baseball fans never went on strike, and they should have. I quit baseball about 5 years ago.... they will never make another penny on me.

I know how you feel about baseball. I used to be a HUGE Mets fan, but after the last strike, I couldn't care less about basebell. Sure I still follow the Mets & I hope they do well, but I haven't actually sat down & watched a baseball game in years. The strike made me look at baseball in a different light. To me, baseball is boring & stale.

MLB won't get a dime out of me either.

The baseball thing was also fueled by the butchering of the record book by roided up players.... the destroyed the venerable history that Cooperstown used to carry for me.

Smizzy..... what get me PO'd is these so called poor teams. Their ticket prices run HALF of what the so called rich teams charge. GB.... under 50 bucks a seat, on average? No wonder they are poor.... they are idiots. Same thing for Pittsburgh, SD, and all of these cry baby franchises. Let those people pony up some freakin money.... we get hit hard enough already, but this is exactly what the "rich" teams are bitching about...

The fans do.

The Players want more of the money. The Owners are being forced to give it to them. Where do you think the extra money is going to come from?

The pockets of the owners? Not a chance. Ticket prices,Beverages and merchandise prices are going up and WE WILL FOOT THE BILL.

Thats how it works in every labor dispute in sports....in all honesty I think if I spent too much time thinking about how little the owners and players care about the fans, I'd stop watching.

Thats how it works in every labor dispute in sports....in all honesty I think if I spent too much time thinking about how little the owners and players care about the fans, I'd stop watching.
FINALLY, i AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER! FEEL THE SAME WAY.I JUST STOP WATCHING ,BUT STILL COACH LITTLE KIDS,SOMEONE HAS TO CHANGE THINGS .IT STARTS WITH THE LITTLE GUYS;)

The fans do.

who cares,,

its just money.

The fans do.

I agree on this hurting the fans, but as a whole, this will hurt everyone;fan, player, owner, and employees of the NFL.

This is more about owner vs. owner than about the NFLPA vs. Management. It's Jerry Jones and the big market teams that have a problem sharing their royalties with their smaller market bretheren. Don't blame this entirely on the players.

The 60 percent that they want is doable; it's the sharing of big market money with smaller market teams. The only feasible argument one can use as to why Jerry Jones, et al should share his money is "for the good of the game".

Can anyone give another valid reason?

Again, this comes down to whether or not the owners can come to an agreement amongst themselves.

Who said portest? All I said is WE lose.

I don't agree.

If you are a fan of something you want to see it thrive.

The NFL is thriving and so as a fan that means more NFL for you.

Nothing is cheaper or getting cheaper.

A 2 hr broadway play is $100 a ticket.

A 10 minute taxi ride is $10

A crappy 90 minute movie is $10.25 (in NYC now)

A 3+ hour game of my beloved Jets for $65? Bargain!

BZ

Archived