Crowder and Mims Among Week 2 Inactives for Jets

JetNation

Jamison Crowder

The Jets have announced their week 2 inactives and plenty of fans will be surprised to see Jamison Crowder on the list.

WR Keelan Cole is set to make his Jets debut in #NEvsNYJ

? https://t.co/OOf4UqBuR3 pic.twitter.com/kxYG72T1Eo

— New York Jets (@nyjets) September 19, 2021

The Jets are sitting Crowder along with Denzel Mims in somewhat of a surprise decision.  Joining the pair of receivers on the bench is running backs LaMical Perine and Josh Adams, linebacker Jamien Sherwood, defensive lineman Jonathan Marshall and cornerback Jason Pinnock.

The post Crowder and Mims Among Week 2 Inactives for Jets appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Jetnationcom/~4/aN_Ef6w5xl8

Click here to read the full story...

43 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Have a feeling both Crowder, and Mims have For Sale signs hanging on their necks.  

Crowder missed time due to Covid-19; Mims is still learning playbook -  I would imagine at least Mims will have the chance to work his way back up to starter or close - if the line can give Zack time to throw, he has too much talent to waste if he can get his head screwed on straight.

This CS refuses to play their best players. I don't give a sh*t about knowing every route in a playbook.  Berrios knows the play book and totally sucks. I can not actually believe we are running this scrub out there every game as if he is actually good.  He would be hard pressed to make 90% of the teams in league.

I had such high hopes for Saleh and Lafleur but they are looking like they may be over their head, especially on offense.   The defense shows some promise so I will cut him some slack there but the offensive play calling is pathetic.  BTW please trade Mims. Let him go to a team that will actually play him for better or worse.  This is ******* ridiculous.    JD is not looking to good either at this point.  I know it's early but it is look very ugly right now.   JD will be under tremendous pressure to hit a home run in the 2022.   I will this team another 6-7 games; If I don't see any marked improvement in play selection and who they choose to put on the field, well, I can find better things to do on my Sundays. 

FYI This offensive line is looking like the worst in football.