Parking pass vs Titans

Gibby

52 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Has anyone parked at American Dream?  $45 seems like a better option than Ticketmaster.

EDIT:  Mine just sold actually.

Do you need a parking pass for tomorrow?  I can sell you mine.  No fees, just PM me an offer.  I can transfer it through My Jets Account.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:30 PM, Fantasy Island said:

Got burned by Online city tickets and then Ticketmaster.  I'm done with live event ticket purchasing.

I think its literally impossible to get burned by Ticketmaster. All of their tickets are guaranteed resale - meaning the barcode is changed and ownership is transferred using an exchange token setup between Ticketmaster and the team.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Gibby said:

Agree. $50 is too high though. Especially now when the team blows. $ 35- is more than reasonable to park a car for five hours. This whole parking pass thing is actually very frustrating and I don’t recall it being such an issue in the past. I use to have season tickets in the old stadium but passed on them when MetLife opened because my kids were really young then. Now my son is 15 and we go to two or three a year. Don’t even mind paying decent money for a seat but think paying obscene prices to park is beyond ridiculous.

You have this totally backwards.

Paying $50 (or even $100) for 320 square feet of parking space is a MUCH better deal than paying $200-$300 for a 4 square foot seat inside the stadium to watch the team sh*t all over themselves.

Sigh.

On 9/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, Gibby said:

So I know there were multiple threads and topics about this last week, fortunately for me I got hooked up by @Zachtomims47after being scammed by vivid seats.

@GREENBEAN even spoke about his ordeal in his podcast. Trying to get out in front of this for the next home game so we can come and hang out with @Maxman and all you people for the tailgate. 

Does anyone have a parking pass for sale please???? Thanks!!

Parking pass might be the only kind of pass Jets fans will enjoy tomorrow.