Parking pass vs Titans

Gibby

So I know there were multiple threads and topics about this last week, fortunately for me I got hooked up by @Zachtomims47after being scammed by vivid seats.

@GREENBEAN even spoke about his ordeal in his podcast. Trying to get out in front of this for the next home game so we can come and hang out with @Maxman and all you people for the tailgate. 

Does anyone have a parking pass for sale please???? Thanks!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Gibby said:

So I know there were multiple threads and topics about this last week, fortunately for me I got hooked up by @Zachtomims47after being scammed by vivid seats.

Could you please elaborate on the bolded? Would appreciate to know what to look out for and pass along as well on what to be wary of on VIVID seats- never heard a bad experience thru VIVID

Thanks and good luck getting a parking pass. 

1 hour ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Could you please elaborate on the bolded? Would appreciate to know what to look out for and pass along as well on what to be wary of on VIVID seats- never heard a bad experience thru VIVID

Thanks and good luck getting a parking pass. 

So they showed me a map and advertised a spot in the (G) lot. Once I downloaded the app and paid for the ticket I found out it was actually a pass for a spot in a restaurant parking lot 1.8 miles from the stadium.

• Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I think they issue 1 parking pass  for 2-4 season tickets tickets/PSL's 

@SAR I

I got 2 seats and 2 parking passes. I told them if I don't get 2 parking passes then I'm not buying the tickets.  Sold my second parking pass for 110 last week. I can make  some of my money back selling the second parking pass each week. 

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What good is buying tickets on the secondary market if you cant also buy a parking pass or it isn't included with the ticket purchase. 

Another reason to stay the hell home. 

You can buy the passes on the secondary market but your going to pay minimum double. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

I got 2 seats and 2 parking passes. I told them if I don't get 2 parking passes then I'm not buying the tickets.  Sold my second parking pass for 110 last week. I can make  some of my money back selling the second parking pass each week. 

Thats a great idea. 

Everyone with a PSL/season tickets should do this. 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What good is buying tickets on the secondary market if you cant also buy a parking pass or it isn't included with the ticket purchase. 

Another reason to stay the hell home. 

People often overlook the Parking situation when they think they are getting a “steal” on stub hub 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats a great idea. 

If they keep putting a garbage product on the field they can have their 2 tickets and 2 parking passesnext year.  That's the beauty of not paying a psl and I'll pick and choose when I want to go to a game and not pay for preseason. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JETSY14 said:

If they keep putting a garbage product on the field they can have their 2 tickets and 2 parking passesnext year.  That's the beauty of not paying a psl and I'll pick and choose when I want to go to a game and not pay for preseason. 

I agree been doing this for years since giving up my season tickets. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Ridiculous the NY Jets don't sell individual parking passes for fans to buy or allow you to pay at the gate say $50. 

Agree. $50 is too high though. Especially now when the team blows. $ 35- is more than reasonable to park a car for five hours. This whole parking pass thing is actually very frustrating and I don’t recall it being such an issue in the past. I use to have season tickets in the old stadium but passed on them when MetLife opened because my kids were really young then. Now my son is 15 and we go to two or three a year. Don’t even mind paying decent money for a seat but think paying obscene prices to park is beyond ridiculous.

48 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Agree. $50 is too high though. Especially now when the team blows. $ 35- is more than reasonable to park a car for five hours. This whole parking pass thing is actually very frustrating and I don’t recall it being such an issue in the past. I use to have season tickets in the old stadium but passed on them when MetLife opened because my kids were really young then. Now my son is 15 and we go to two or three a year. Don’t even mind paying decent money for a seat but think paying obscene prices to park is beyond ridiculous.

There is always the satellite lot and enjoy a shuttle over

1 hour ago, JETSY14 said:

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats a great idea. 

Didn’t you just complain that it’s awful of the Jets not to offer enough parking passes?  LOL.   

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ridiculous the NY Jets don't sell individual parking passes for fans to buy or allow you to pay at the gate say $50. 

They do:

Can I purchase parking passes for an individual game?

For New York Jets games guests may purchase a pre-paid permit via Ticketmaster by searching for "Jets Parking." The permits sold here are for any GOLD Lot (Lots B, D, J, K, L, M, P, Deck A and all lots near American Dream) for $45.

—————

People are buying up the parking passes fast and early.   The Jets had plenty of them for sale, probably 20,000 of them.

What’s going on here is directly attributable to the new Jets/Giants parking rules where they eliminated the second tier and merged it with the third.  Used to be that daytrippers could buy general parking but were forced to lots that were not conducive to tailgating like the garage by American Dream and the remote lot by Pegasus.  

By allowing both the season ticket holders and the daytrippers into the Gold primary lots, you’ve got thousands of people who couldn’t tailgate now getting their chance.  So general parking passes are now a hot ticket.  

SAR I

10 hours ago, Gibby said:

@GREENBEAN even spoke about his ordeal in his podcast. Trying to get out in front of this for the next home game so we can come and hang out with @Maxman and all you people for the tailgate. 

Does anyone have a parking pass for sale please???? Thanks!!

What was the issue with vivid seats?

14 hours ago, Gibby said:

Get season tickets that they are only 25 a game