Jets' Lucky Dwarf* Ball Boy from Titans Game

McNeil

Was he in London last Sunday? If not why not? I certainly didn't see him (no pun intended).

Saleh shows promise as a leader of men. Yet the jury is out until it's not. It could be he's another antiquated HC-former DC who constantly gives his offense a pass. I don't think so but it can't be ruled out.

Regardless, his choice of OC and his lack of understanding of the lucky dwarf ball boy raises eyebrows.

* "Dwarf" is approved to describe "little people," as is the latter. It's midget that's a no go for little people. I looked it up.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, McNeil said:

Regardless, his choice of OC and his lack of understanding of the lucky dwarf ball boy raises eyebrows.

* "Dwarf" is approved to describe "little people," as is the latter. It's midget that's a no go for little people. I looked it up.

Are we really at a point in society where we have to be PC about little people on an internet message board?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, McNeil said:

Was he in London last Sunday? If not why not? I certainly didn't see him (no pun intended).

Saleh shows promise as a leader of men. Yet the jury is out until it's not. It could be he's another antiquated HC-former DC who constantly gives his offense a pass. I don't think so but it can't be ruled out.

This guy gets it. I don't know what it is but I don't want it. If I did wind up getting it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't understand it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Are we really at a point in society where we have to be PC about little people on an internet message board?

Are we really at a point in society that people look past a tasteless, bad joke and use it as a platform to complain about the libs?

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Are we really at a point in society that people look past a tasteless, bad joke and use it as a platform to complain about the libs?

Whut? Well that took a turn. 

What in the sh*t did I say about libs? 

Edit: Are you saying liberals are midgets??

• Haha 2