Ulbrich

Vader

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I have to believe it's coaching.  I'm not saying we have great talent or anything but the stuff I'm seeing (ball carrier not touched until way down the field) is completely unacceptable for an NFL team.   As far as effort or scheme, that's part of coaching.  

Also i know it’s been mentioned but this team on defense in particular fall flat immediately on the road.  Denver, NE and Indy.  They just lay down and given up chunk yard play after play.  And their 3rd down defense sucks too.  There’s too much weight on the DL to just give ground play after play.

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Colts do have a really good OL but that doesn't mean we should get absolutely steamrolled. 

The Jets gave up 211 yards before 1st contact yesterday. Steamrolled is an understatement, they were pulverized. That's a whole bunch of front 7 not trying. That's a bigger problem and yesterday wasn't the only time that happened

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Claymation said:

The Jets gave up 211 yards before 1st contact yesterday. Steamrolled is an understatement, they were pulverized. That's a whole bunch of front 7 not trying. That's a bigger problem and yesterday wasn't the only time that happened

and in at least half the games, it seems as if most every play the other team runs is a good play for them.  it's not as if the jets are actually stopping them on first and second downs and then choking in 3rd down. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The LBers were exposed because the D-line wasn’t occupying any blocks, plus they didn’t really change or make any adjustments until the game was well out of hand.   Bad game plan and bad execution.  

Ashtyn Davis was abysmal last night.  Watch the long runs that Indy had and you’ll see him constantly out of position and taking horrific angles.   Plus, he’s never a factor in the passing game.  Does he even have a PBU this year?   

Mosley had his worst game as a jet. Totally bitch slapped by Taylor stiff arm 

3 hours ago, Claymation said:

The jets were out coached and out schemed. I only hold the players collaterally responsible. Colts had double teams and traps going all night - 5 or 6 blockers on the line all game to the Jets 4 DL and 2 LB 7 yards behind.

that’s a scheme problem.

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The LBers were exposed because the D-line wasn’t occupying any blocks, plus they didn’t really change or make any adjustments until the game was well out of hand.   Bad game plan and bad execution.  

Ashtyn Davis was abysmal last night.  Watch the long runs that Indy had and you’ll see him constantly out of position and taking horrific angles.   Plus, he’s never a factor in the passing game.  Does he even have a PBU this year?   

hate to tell you but he grated out better then others on PFF..