Monday Night Football the kumbaya version....

Beerfish

20 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Donald is not and edge, he is a DT and we have our DT in Quinnen.

We indeed need an edge rusher and we will use one if we can this draft.

If I am an owner I am running a 3-4 defense and finding coaches to coach it and scouts to find players in the lower rounds 

8 hours ago, doitny said:

did you all pay attention to what a great Edge could do for you? Donald caused a hold and a offsides in back to back plays. and they have the 10th rated OL in the league. 

doesnt matter what kind of wall you want to put up the better players and teams can get thru it. thats why you dont waste premium picks on the OL.

Donald is not an edge rusher. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

The Linda Blair analogy is perfect.

The guy in the booth saying it was tough for the ref to see it was priceless.

That excuse would be a possibility if there was only one ref on the field. One of the others didnt have a better view of Stafford head being spun around?  Or if the guy standing right next to the WR & CB didnt throw his flag but the ref 40 yards away sees the PI and flags the play too many times to count

My cable box crapped out so I had to watch the ESPN broadcast on streaming rather than the Manningcast, which is not streamed. The Cards did screw up clock management at the very end. It was a mistake. But  last 10 minutes of this was Brian Griese mewling and caterwauling about it as if Kingsbury and Murray had killed a liter of cute puppies. "If only they had those extra 30 seconds!".We heard you the first 8 times, Brian.  It was unmanly and undignified. 

I'm sick of hearing about Kyler Murray . He's played two good teams in the last 5 weeks and he's thrown 2 int's in each of those games. He one of those players that feasts on the bottom tier of the NFL. he's going to suck in the playoffs and in big regular season games but they will continue to kiss his ass, cause you know, STATS