JN: Whos is YOUR 2021 Team MVP?

Who would YOU have chosen as your 2021 Team MVP?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who would YOU have chosen as your 2021 Team MVP?

• CJ Mosley
    • George Fant
    • Elijah Moore
    • Alijah Vera-Tucker
    • Braxton Berrios
    • John Franklin-Myers
    • Bryce Hall
    • Michael Carter
    • Quinnen Williams
    • OTHER - Specify in thread
    • No one: A team this bad doesn't deserve an MVP

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Take your pick, JN.  

Omg so w have people voting berios over Carter and Moore? Simply amazing .

This shows us why we can't have nice things. Their are jet fans that think Andre Roberts the second is MVP while finally having playmaking WR and RB are just so so. Ridiculous.

Thanks you for making this poll to expose the idiotic among us

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

you just cant let it go. take the "L" and maybe we will forget this by the time Berrios retires. lol

Ignore the post and pretend berrios is great check ✔️, the naive and ignorant always expose themselves.

No one seriously thinks berios is a MVP aside from a few crazy people like you on the internet.

I have to admit I admire your commitment to it, I don't understand it but I admire it.

48 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This shows us why we can't have nice things. Their are jet fans that think Andre Roberts the second is MVP while finally having playmaking WR and RB are just so so. Ridiculous.

Quintupling down, I see?  lol.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ignore the post and pretend berrios is great check ✔️, the naive and ignorant always expose themselves.

No one seriously thinks berios is a MVP aside from a few crazy people like you on the internet.

I have to admit I admire your commitment to it, I don't understand it but I admire it.

We all know exactly what you mean.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

you dont get the poll do you? its not whos going to have more of an impact in the future, its who is the MVP NOW!.

Moore has playing in 11 out of 16 games. thats too many missed games for me to vote for him. same with Carter who played 13 but miss 2 games when he got hurt 1/4 of the way in.

being there every week counts. 

1 hour ago, doitny said:

you dont get the poll do you? its not whos going to have more of an impact in the future, its who is the MVP NOW!.

Moore has playing in 11 out of 16 games. thats too many missed games for me to vote for him. same with Carter who played 13 but miss 2 games when he got hurt 1/4 of the way in.

being there every week counts. 

Being there every week and not being a factor in getting a win is what matters. Berries efforts are basically Andre Robert from a year or two ago. Great good to have but ultimately don't mean crap. Carter or moore less game or not help the team win. Sustain drives and gives the team a chance to be good.

That is all that should matter for your vote . Taking berrios over them is ridiculous. Over FANT is ridiculous really