Jets no longer need to draft a QB

The Fat Man

The Jets will draft Leinart or Cutler, you just watch.

Ramsey and Pennington are not longterm solutiions, they are short-term stopgaps/punching bags.

The Jets will seize the opportunity they have with a top 5 pick and they will draft the face of the franchise

(Leinart or Cutler).

Jay Cutler see ya and wouldn't wanna be ya. It looks like you will be playing for Oakland.

Hello D Brick!

Finally The Fat Man is not acting like a D' Ick.

Just kidding. I still think that The Jets are going to draft a QB in the first 3 rounds to groom behind Chad and Patrick.

Jay Cutler see ya and wouldn't wanna be ya. It looks like you will be playing for Oakland.

Hello D Brick!

That if he's there. If New Orleans doesn't trade their pick, They will Take D-Brick!

That would leave us Williams, Unless a trade does take place at #2 & then the Titans get D-Brick & we would then get Williams.

The D'brick is not coming here, unless we trade with the Titans & that only happens if Leiner goes at #2!

I think you've sung Fat Man!

Jets Still Need To Draft A Qb. Ramsey Is Okay But Unproven. Chad Is Always Injured. We Need A Solid Signal Caller Of The Future And I Doubt That The Staff Is Going To Let This Opportunity Pass Us Bye. We Have The Chance To Draft Leinart, Young Or Cutler. How Can We Refuse?

Admins, thank you for taking away all caps from us. I don't like being yelled at.

Jets Still Need To Draft A Qb. Ramsey Is Okay But Unproven. Chad Is Always Injured. We Need A Solid Signal Caller Of The Future And I Doubt That The Staff Is Going To Let This Opportunity Pass Us Bye. We Have The Chance To Draft Leinart, Young Or Cutler. How Can We Refuse?

That makes a lot of sense. So with that logic, if the Jets had not picked up Ramsey, but then they DID draft a QB at #4, they would still need to pick up a veteran like Ramsey b/c of uncertainty with Chad & the unproven rookie? Who holds a 3-way competition at QB?

I still think their first choice is Brick but he'll be off the board.

Cutler is a possibility.

Mario I'm sure Mangini would love but how many 3-4 DE's do we need?

Ngata is another possibility with the glaring hole at NT.

does anyone really believe that Chad P. or Ramsey will be the quarterback of the future? sure, Brick is incredible. but what good is solid O-line protection without a solid passer? /Mario would be an excellent choice too, but i still believe this is the year we grab our future QB, and i hope the Jets trade up to #2 and grab Leinart.

Archived