Metlife selected for FIFA 2026

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

I just googled Chick Fil-A drive thru for a pic....so no idea where that particular one is.

The chicken is good, but a little overrated in my book, but that's more of a reflection of the cult like following they have.  If you get a chance tho, I would recommend trying it.

The one thing that cannot be debated (IMO) is the fact that they have the most efficient drive thru process anywhere.  I have little doubt that if they opened a side business for gameday traffic management you would breeze in and out of MetLife.

100%

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I just googled Chick Fil-A drive thru for a pic....so no idea where that particular one is.

The chicken is good, but a little overrated in my book, but that's more of a reflection of the cult like following they have.  If you get a chance tho, I would recommend trying it.

The one thing that cannot be debated (IMO) is the fact that they have the most efficient drive thru process anywhere.  I have little doubt that if they opened a side business for gameday traffic management you would breeze in and out of MetLife.

Chick Fil-A? Pshaw!! In-N-Out invented it, still the best by many car lengths.

https://www.mashed.com/770638/the-in-n-out-invention-that-changed-fast-food-forever/

7 hours ago, ECURB said:

The pre sale isn’t necessarily to get “your” seats… you could go for better seats or worse seats or for some events the seating is totally different like concerts.

My point was if I called my rep right now and said mark down that I want XYZ tickets to FIFA I would get them, before Amex before whatever else.

What if it's a high demand event like world Cup and more people wantt tickets than there are seats?  I think I recall them saying it would be a lottery and you could get shut out.

Guys, I went to the World Cup in Brazil, 2014.

Was right behind the goal when Brooks headed in the late winner against Ghana!

FIFA used a ticket lottery system which was quite an adventure to navigate.  If I recall, you had choices to enter the lottery for specific teams and/or venues?  Maybe specific matches too?  The varying prices were not for specific seats, but for sections and levels.  I don’t exactly remember…