Garrett Wilson usage

I wasn’t in the game thread, so apologies if this was discussed but anyone else notice Berrios playing ahead of Garrett Wilson for some of the game?  

Not sure if the coaching staff was trying to send him a message for the early drops, but Garrett needs to be out there and playing as much as possible, and certainly ahead of Berrios.  

3 wide receiver sets with Moore, Wilson, and Davis is pretty scary for defenses.

• Upvote 1

We have 4 WRs and 2 RBs who all need touches, so there is always going to be someone who gets left out each game. That being said, it rarely should be wilson, he is simply too talented.

I love that zach worked the middle of the field with Corey Davis, but LaFleur needs to have some designed deep plays to wilson and Moore (who had a great game) as they are our most talented Wrs.

8 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

I wasn’t in the game thread, so apologies if this was discussed but anyone else notice Berrios playing ahead of Garrett Wilson for some of the game?  

Not sure if the coaching staff was trying to send him a message for the early drops, but Garrett needs to be out there and playing as much as possible, and certainly ahead of Berrios.  

3 wide receiver sets with Moore, Wilson, and Davis is pretty scary for defenses.

Wilson needs to catch the ball. There is no doubt about his talent after the catch but he needs to catch the ball. 

27 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

Zach hasn’t had a ton of practice time with g Wilson. The #s will come. 

You aren’t missing anything with the game day threads. It’s mostly the same few people saying Zach sucks and to fire everyone. 

• Upvote 1