Game Of Inches - By Jets Moses

Maxman

Adrian Murrell had 3.6 in 1997. \:D/

300 carries for 1086 YDS, 7 TD's rushing and 2 receiving. I think he was getting league minimum, too. :dohslap:

Murrell had more yardage on less carries on the 1-15 Jets in 96 then Martin did on the Super Bowl Bound Pats! He avg 4.1 to the Legends 3.6 on the Pat Bowl Team..Go Legend Go Legend!!:yahoo:

well constructed piece. rebuilding the OL is a real possiblity this year, with Runyan on the radar and a plethora of picks. We could easily walk out of the first four rounds with three of Brick, Mangold, Jean-Gilles, Justice, Spencer, Eslinger, Trueblood, Joseph, Chester...

Damn...I thought this was gonna be a story about your first time with maxman. He gave me the whole "the difference between big and small is just a matter of inches" talk too.

Inches? We're talking metric micro-calibration for that thing.

Be assured, the next story will be titled Honcho. It will feature a centerfold spread of Brooks Bollinger in the raw. Fred Jetstone will love it.

I will give this article my blessing. D'Brick, Mangold and Joseph, one, two, three.

Go nuts with o-line....and win!

On an unrelated note, I'm finding myself attracted to Condoleeza Rice, finding her sexy these days.

That's all.

Fred, pick a woman, any woman. Just... enough with the Bollywood man crush.

PS I'm partial to Beth on Dog the bounty hunter. That whole is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me schtick sends me over the fence.

Inches? We're talking metric micro-calibration for that thing.

Be assured, the next story will be titled Honcho. It will feature a centerfold spread of Brooks Bollinger in the raw. Fred Jetstone will love it.

Hey now...Even Maxie's wife said he was hung like a Horse!! Granted it was a Sea Horse but a Horse just the same!!:eek:

I will give this article my blessing. D'Brick, Mangold and Joseph, one, two, three.

Go nuts with o-line....and win!

On an unrelated note, I'm finding myself attracted to Condoleeza Rice, finding her sexy these days.

That's all.

Just do what i do. Think of her as a Clowns fan. The attraction will go away very quickly. :Nuts:

Should be required reading for those who think anything other than an offensive skill position with a day-one pick is a waste.

Trading two firsts & then-some for one Matt Leinart with our ragamuffin OL is just going to get him killed. Same with people who want to trade down, but then take LenDale White with our first-round pick.

The facts are we're making a switch (no one knows how soon or how frequently) to a 3-4 defense; we need a pass-rushing OLB, maybe a young ILB, and we need serious OL and NT help. And a sexier name at a skill position is going to help neither.

For all his greatness in his first 5 years, Tomlinson has seen his team victorious in zero post-season games. No need to make a list of all the highly touted, and GOOD, NFL qb's who never did squat b/c their OL was crappy or the defense couldn't get off the field.

Good job JetMoses!

JetMo -

great read, and the jets need to improve on both the OL/DL to be competitive this year. the question for tannenbaum isn't if to draft OL it's how to address it?

the jets can probably take d'brick @ 4 and make him the highest paid OL in the NFL. or they can trade down and probably get 2 OL starters with the #4 pick - winston/justice/mcneil @ OT and mangold/eslinger/Jean-Giles @ C/G.

JetMoses....I hope you plan on writing more this offseason because this was excellent.

I think the coaching staff will do just this. Unlike those in the past this guys know what it will take to get it done. He has seen it 1st hand.

Build it Eric. Build it!!!

Archived