Let's Get Back To Reality Now

SoFlaJets

No they'll never do something like that-it'll be Zach Wilson until Saleh gets himself fired because he believes in him and it would never even cross his MIND to sit him down Saleh is a joke if he can't see what he has and what he could have if he would take a chance and bench the worst starting QB in the league

• More Ugh 1

12 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

No they'll never do something like that-it'll be Zach Wilson until Saleh gets himself fired because he believes in him and it would never even cross his MIND to sit him down Saleh is a joke if he can't see what he has and what he could have if he would take a chance and bench the worst starting QB in the league

Like it's Saleh's choice... ZW is all JD. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, the Claw said:

Aren’t you the guy who wished for Zach to get injured? 

gfy sir

yea can you believe it? 55 years of watching this team play and it's the first time I ever felt that way. Ever! To top it all off, he said he didn't feel it was any of his fault-2 yards  in the 2nd half and pretty boy is OK with that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

I don't  know. I think Saleh is getting there. On that second dropped pick that Zach threw, Saleh actually  did an eye roll like what am I watching here. 

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I don't  know. I think Saleh is getting there. On that second dropped pick that Zach threw, Saleh actually  did an eye roll like what am I watching here. 

Yet, in his quote when asked about making a QB change he stated that "It's the furthest thing from his mind" so there's that MC. Wilson is the only player on the team who is never at fault, never held accountable and we have to sit back and watch him ruin a season that could be great, that could be a super bowl team because we have to watch this bull crap play out-I don't buy it. I don't like it. I'm pissed

7 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Yet, in his quote when asked about making a QB change he stated that "It's the furthest thing from his mind" so there's that MC. Wilson is the only player on the team who is never at fault, never held accountable and we have to sit back and watch him ruin a season that could be great, that could be a super bowl team because we have to watch this bull crap play out-I don't buy it. I don't like it. I'm pissed

I'm pretty upset also and I told myself a long time ago not to get emotionally  attached to this team anymore.  It is just so awful we can't  fix the QB position. 

32 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

yea can you believe it? 55 years of watching this team play and it's the first time I ever felt that way. Ever! To top it all off, he said he didn't feel it was any of his fault-2 yards  in the 2nd half and pretty boy is OK with that

I get it, we can all lose our sh*t sometimes. Just, I dunno, maybe think about not wishing a player bodily harm because you picked a bad team. 

• Thumb Down 1

While Zach did not play well, it was harder for him to be effective than for Jones because the Cheats had enough of a running game to force the Jets' D to play run and pass. The Jets OL was just down too many starters, playing a group yet again with a change in personnel - too many moving parts to be effective. So the Cheats' defense could really pack the line against the run and pass without much fear. Not an excuse - a fact.

I am dumbfounded that for some reason the instruction was not given to punt the ball out of bounds - unless it was given and not executed. I can't fathom that. The loss hurts, but I don't feel as bad as when we lost last year 50 something to not enough - that was way worse. All the kids on this team learned another bitter lesson: the game is 60 minutes long, not 59:45 seconds long.

Zach had his worst game as a pro. LaFleur's play calling was horrific. It was insanely predictable and unimaginative. They went back to the "offense in a phonebooth" which does not fit Zach at all. FFS try something different. And the isolated WR screens which Zach consistently air mailed his receivers had no chance of working. We probably called at most 10 unique plays today. 

4 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

He plays him, because that's the edict from upper management, If he fails, which most likely looks like the case they will reset the position in the off season.