Confession - The Mighty Ducks

Ok I may have been to hard on the Jets for the Mighty Ducks jerseys - my confession I have never seen the movie.

I also have never seen Goonies (they just sold the house in Oregon) - I was born in the early 70’s so some of those dumb 80’s movies caught me in my late HS years therefore were part of my Little Sister and Brothers era

• Thumb Down 3

6 minutes ago, PorP said:

You lost any credibility at "never seen Goonies"

Even in context - Living in The Bronx, 15 Years Old, playing Varsity Football as a Sophomore, The Crack Era spawning, The Evolution of Hip Hop, Girls looking good in those 5411’s, - you think I had time for Goonies - The movies my friends and I were talking about were The Last Dragon & Krush Groove, then to a lesser extent the Rambo/Commando & Brewster’s Millions type

15 minutes ago, Sir Speez said:

Even in context - Living in The Bronx, 15 Years Old, playing Varsity Football as a Sophomore, The Crack Era spawning, The Evolution of Hip Hop, Girls looking good in those 5411’s, - you think I had time for Goonies - The movies my friends and I were talking about were The Last Dragon & Krush Groove, then to a lesser extent the Rambo/Commando & Brewster’s Millions type

No free passes.  The keystone character was played by a #1 draft pick who was also one of SI's "Bad Boys" of football. 

Probably haven't seen other unworthy films either such as outsiders,  Red dawn or lost boys! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Speez said:

If only there was some mechanism or device that would allow you to watch movies where and when you wanted - like even in your home or on a mobile telephone with a small but amazingly vivid screen.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Sir Speez said:

You only had time for 5 movies during your childhood?  Damn, dawg, getting after it at a young age, respect! 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1