Maybe Russ isn't cooked?

AFJF

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

It’s the old combination of going to a different team and then have your successor do well. Is it the player or the system?

I watched Geno play this year and Geno played fantastic the light came on for him. Wilson looked out of sorts and never got comfortable they paid a lot of money for him and it seems him and his coaching staff were not on the same page.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I watched Geno play this year and Geno played fantastic the light came on for him. Wilson looked out of sorts and never got comfortable they paid a lot of money for him and it seems him and his coaching staff were not on the same page.

We’ve seen this movie play right in front of our eyes.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Were you thinking they installed a different offense?

In such a short time frame?  Not a chance.

But something changed on the sideline and immediately the results on the field improved.  Dramatically.

12 minutes ago, AFJF said:

In such a short time frame?  Not a chance.

But something changed on the sideline and immediately the results on the field improved.  Dramatically.

That’s kind of my point, too hard to tell if was Hackett or jus one of those games. 
And let’s not forget he threw for 340 against Seattle and had a few 280 yard games like he did in the season ender.  KC, Tenn & Indy for example.  
I was shocked that while all his other numbers dropping his yardage total for this season was higher than last.  I don’t honk the drop off was a sharp as we think.

45 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

Zach Wilson will have the same turnaround 

If that happens, this forum will completely fall apart. Mostly because the day he starts another game, the rodents will turn up in droves, throwing hot dogs and beer at the Jets sidelines, like Bills fans throwing snowballs at other teams. The smart thing to do, if it ever happens, which I doubt it will in a Jets uniform, would be to start him on the road. He will be treated better. 

Actually some have stated in these forums that they would stop being a Jets fan if that happens. Maybe we are on to something here. lol. But hey, I am the one that’s not a real Jets fan. Go figure.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1