No names...please

NIGHT STALKER

I would like to gauge the board in the direction we should go for with our two first round picks.

Let's just say for argument sake that we keep our two first round picks...no trades up or down. So, without names, what two positions would you like to use on those two picks? Don't even bring into the equation who is left on the board...just positions please.

I guarantee we will have a mixed bag of results...thus, some will be happy on draft day and some won't...I'll kick it off. I have always subscribed to the theory that it all starts up front and everything else behind those fronts will succeed or not. So, I'm for drafting an O lineman and a D lineman...what say you?

The biggest need on the team is Offensive Line. After that what need do you fill?

Pick a group, they can use a starter everywhere. Any guy that they take with their 2nd pick unless he is a punter has a shot to start. WR, RB, LB. They have so many needs....I would like to go OT with the 1st pick and have a RB fall and scoop him up with the 2nd.

This team isn't going to beat anybody in the air. They have to build the foundation.

OT and OG I have more faith in Katnik than Moore, and I haven't even seen Katnik play.

If the Jets have so much faith in Katnik, everyone can kiss their Nick Mangold dreams goodbye.

I don't want Mangold. No point in wasting a first rounder on a player at a position we feel we are set at.

Archived